Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

i have been getting off the meds by putting them in (green) tea again. it always makes them harmless. i tried taking them in rooibos tea an hour or so ago, but i think green tea is the best 'solution.' the meds ban anxiety, which slowly kills the voices, but i am more than just a self-caused problem.. so i will cheat if i have to. Long Live green tea!

with my high high velocity light from drinking spring water infused with gods light. I'm on the divine groove the concotion between gods light and positive uplifting music in a good good combination.

I am having the time of my life. Love to share it with the forum members

everyday more and more light every day more fun
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 29th September 2017 at 01:32 AM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Doing love mirror work daily transforms the structure of the molecular structure advancing it's crystalline form shape over time

Keep or maintain the structure healthy shape by doing self love work management for example.. Exposing yourself to positive music as much as possible. Act like a filter or a firewall don't allow yourself to be exposed to low vibrational music such as death metal or low frequency rap for example. Poisonous negative lyrics that do program your sub consciousness negativity and the negative subliminal within allot music. As there are bad offensive websites out there all over the internet approach it like filter and let only the good stuff that serves you absorb mentally. Filter and allow Positivity and wellness to blossom. If you feed poison to a plant it will die. Negativity = Poison. When exposed to negs or voices that detoriate the structure. That’s why management is needed too to keep it in shape. It's literally like putting up you defences by making a castle. The structure imprints water based imprinted protection most-ly mental. The healthy molecular structure talking about the whole body of water your whole water system the 90% water that you are is under control by the practice of molecule management. Molecule management means practicing self-love each day. Being exposed to ballads for example. It’s the same thing putting love words on a cup of water is the same thing. Commanding I love you in the mirror broadcasts this energy to the whole body of water that you are made from. It transforms and maintains mental health. The crystalline structure supports mental health. High frequency work such as raise your vibration infuses the water making your whole water system sacred because of its high frequency content or rare-ity. I am starting to think we were made to replace our cells and water not for no reason.(scientifically proven that we replace cells) I am starting to think it’s made for survival reasons . It was design transform chain smokers pollution within the body to total pure-ity. By working on having a water based diet it can be replaced by a higher frequency code such as a healthy water molecule system as a goal.

Healthy Molecule crystalline structure of the water types strengthen your positive emotional chemistry
    - they work as one

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

i was talking to my body when in meditation a little bit earlier on. it asked me if it was ok to change the unconscious pathways a bit in my unconscious decision making. i agreed. i do believe every thought not only becomes our unconscious identity over time, but that our body conducts and even changes according to what is thought. every thought matters!

i also reckon that the "Hu sound" between one's ears is linked to technology. like, the computer and the tv and the vacuum cleaner all make this noise some how. sometimes when i am doing the vacuuming (ergh ) i tune into the vacuum cleaner with my hu sound and transmit the intent "You are annihilated!" which means the house get an energetic cleanup to and all the ghosts can go home.

olyris

i was talking to my body when in meditation a little bit earlier on.
    You can telepathically talk to your body. Because your the host. The conscious observer. For example when you feel pain it is directing the pain at the host

you can get the angels to raise the vibration above the base level of vibration that the water is vibrationally holding from the ascension exposure of the planet to a appropriate level verified by a psychic and the work of the angels

Note remember that the water is rinsing out the negative coding in your brain long term exposure to spring water and brain interaction

my theory is it is very possible to get unpossessed from demons by drinking spring water or getting cleansed from negative programming on a mental level by extra terrestrials in the long run because of it's vibrational properties

gods light in the spring water works like a cleaning agents such as dishwashing liquid and dirty dishes

gods light in spring water very possibly can dissolve trauma on a DNA level releasing it when going pee in the toilet only the case of high concentration of gods light found in spring water that gets absorbed into the psychic chakra level energy system
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 30th June 2018 at 10:40 PM.

my theory is negative thinking is the core the source, the material mental illness is made of. when you are on the wellness path positivity is wellness when you advance on the in moment path by eckhart tolle its not in your vibration to hold negative programming from this high frequency path and state
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 3rd July 2018 at 07:57 PM.

the brain is raised in frequency because of the interaction with the spring water long term making it impossible for negs to possess the brain

Spring Water is a great one for understanding "perfection" but very slowly. Everything is perfect, it's just hidden from us. Spring water takes you there.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast