Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

Re: The Great White Secret, aka astral practitioner

I just wanted to express this..

High frequency liquefied gods light exposure long term to low frequency negative cellar brain wiring leading to a perfect brain.

What I call a perfect brain is 100% positive thinking

This water molecule targets low vibrational negative wiring

You don't have to worry if you don't receive gods light in your liquid. Spring water is high frequency because of the divine raising the vibration of the planet and replaces old negative brain cells

Asking for light to be put into you drinking water can be verified with a psychic. Ask the divine. Threw prayer
    Ask the divine and you will receive
    Water brain therapy may take a few years but it’s worth it
    Try to drink 3.5litres of spring water in your diet. I make the drinking not boring by making white tea or Jasmin tea out of the spring water.
    By asking the divine to put light automatically and long term into you drinking water enhances the good programming
    Note you can wash away negative programing without the liquefied gods light

I drink plenty of water as this is a spiritual fest every night I look ford to the following day because so excited to keep continuing the tea addiction
    Basically I have replaced smoking with spring water tea addiction

note this information here on this thread is lightworker teaching oraintated and shamanic in nature
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 14th July 2016 at 04:13 AM.

shamanic secret to 95% positive trips on shamanic substances it's a perfect brain

Positive trips are spiritual gold

I am not allowed to talk about drugs on this forum but I carry the great white secret and I know I aware I can get spiritual gold time after time.

What a call the perfect brain is soundness. Soundless leads to positive trips every time
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 9th July 2016 at 04:10 AM.

I don't think it's the added non-natural chemicals that makes a cigarette a lower vibration. It's more because you're ingesting nicotine (which is a natural pesticide).

i don't recommend smoking any kind of pesticide (whether they are natural or not)
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

I was wanting share the secret that high frequency only allows for high frequency hallucinations on shamanic substances.

Have you ever thought about keeping a personal and secret physical journal of your ramblings instead of posting them?

Have you ever thought about keeping a personal and secret physical journal of your ramblings instead of posting them?

I just want to help people that's all.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

I wanted to creativity express that the great white secret is a psychic detox

Similar to house clearings I call it a mental clearing on a mental level cleaning

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

if the physical body is made of high frequency light and high frequency water molecules ... it reflects on a mental level. So when the physical body is healthy the mind is mentally healthy

when you empower you physical body you empower your mind

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    I drink plenty of water as this is a spiritual fest every night I look ford to the following day because so excited to keep continuing the tea addiction
    Basically I have replaced smoking with spring water tea addiction

note this information here on this thread is lightworker teaching oraintated and shamanic in nature
    lol yes I think you are onto something there. I have found I can replace my red wine addiction with Diet Coke for a short time because the frequency off it is pure, to me. good onya.

from a fellow Shaman.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast