Quote Originally Posted by ereus View Post
Theoritically if there are a infinite amount on universes, all possibilities are true? so there is a universe where i am a female or entire universes identical to fiction if one goes to the logical extent
All of the scientifically based parallel universes require that the laws of nature are are obeyed without exception. For instance this would preclude us all from instantly turning into cartoon characters.

So it does support the idea that there are parallel universe out there where you where conceived and born as a female. However, as your current DNA was I assume XY, your XX (female) version would not be any more similar to you than a sister would be. There are of course more exotic possibilities that might be valid for you. Perhaps you currently are intersex or have transsexual genes. If so, your parallel versions might have chosen (or have chosen for them) to be raised female or to later become female.

Actual versions of fictional universes are possible assuming that they are consistent with some set of fundamental laws (of nature). I would guess that more than half of fiction written to date would qualify.

Advanced note: if this universe is a simulation, dream, or direct product of active consciousness, then in a sense its already fictional and could in fact be recreated as another fictional copy or altered in any arbitrary way. While this may sound ridiculous, there is a current scientific idea suggesting that this universe is more likely a simulation than what we would consider and actual universe (made of matter and energy).