Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The Love Yourself Thread

Blog Entries

Re: The Love Yourself Thread

My Family Season 1, episode 1 .... Serpent's tooth by Criminal x

Watching this again at the moment, it was one of 'our family's' favourites when it was showed on T.V.

( a synchronicity - i go to the Dentist this Fri. for a repeat checkup.... so that then i can hopefully begin getting my teeth sorted once again... i managed one filling approx. 2 yrs ago, but since it was only a white one, it fell out just after my week in hospital, the week before Xmas last year 2014)

Loving myself, by 'loving' / enjoying watching this vid. today & also being 'loved' simultaneouly by a tiny beetle crawling on my right forearm, as i write this sentence ... xxxx

10/12/15 New Video Added : My Family (what's left)

(original link no longer works & couldn't find a replacement for it ... )
    Last edited by newfreedom; 10th December 2015 at 09:33 PM.
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Spit the DOG

- a favourite from my childhood
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Love myself self, by attempting BALANCE' wheren in mine eyes there is not... / non...

i heard a tune on t.v.... it helped me inmensely, i went to look what the t.v was showing it was a T.v avert of Mc DONALDS ! ... ok...

i needed THAT Music,... it had just helped to 'block' situations/ innner house/ home nonsense... stuck trappings behaviours with family here .. i needed to know the song so i can play in on repeat, till i need the tune 'no mor' ...

So can't / cannot find what i want ... found this in stead this ioll do as a subsitute for now... these minions chararcters have come up as healing pharaphinalia for me the last yr or 2... here is the 'HELPFUL to my HEALING' commercial advert... Here it comes... be ready ... (& DANCE !!!) to the 'tune' ... thought there is non .. yet !

Minions with Mc Donalds.... 'pleasehelp'

ThankU

Blog Entries

Loving myself by watching - Lou & Andy ~ Little Britain

Little Britain are another favourite comedy series of mine, i am re-connecting now with the 'Lou & Andy' characters, which i do adore - just Brilliant xX

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom View Post
    Love myself self, by attempting BALANCE' wheren in mine eyes there is not... / non...

i heard a tune on t.v.... it helped me inmensely, i went to look what the t.v was showing it was a T.v avert of Mc DONALDS ! ... ok...

i needed THAT Music,... it had just helped to 'block' situations/ innner house/ home nonsense... stuck trappings behaviours with family here .. i needed to know the song so i can play in on repeat, till i need the tune 'no mor' ...

So can't / cannot find what i want ... found this in stead this ioll do as a subsitute for now... these minions chararcters have come up as healing pharaphinalia for me the last yr or 2... here is the 'HELPFUL to my HEALING' commercial advert... Here it comes... be ready ... (& DANCE !!!) to the 'tune' ... thought there is non .. yet !

Minions with Mc Donalds.... 'pleasehelp'

ThankU
    newfreedom, thanks for posting!!! I'm really happy that you're posting here and I hope this thread helps you feel good about yourself, you deserve it!!!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I usually post quotes and texts around here that are I love but did not come from my own heart, but from other, great authors, so this time I want to make this post my own.
    What is self love? self love is different for each person, because the way you get to it is different for everyone but the feeling is one and the same.
    For me, dontco for you...
    Self love is accepting yourself unconditionally, no matter if someone else is not accepting you as you.
    Self love is letting go of perfection- and understanding you are great just the way you are.
    Self love is noticing your own good qualities and appreciating them.
    Self love is understanding everybody makes mistakes, yourself included, and that's just fine.
    Self love is understanding you are not a barbie doll and you don't have to look at the mirror and see plastic to look beautiful. You don't have to look like you were airbrushed while you are walking down the street. Standarts of beauty around the world change all the time, but you are the one who will stay with a bad feeling in your heart if you feel like the universally accepted beautiful is the only kind of beautiful there is. Perfection is not needed anymore, and you have let it go.
    Self love is not needing anyone's approval to be happy. When you're not depending on other people's words and actions to be just want you want, just when you want them so you would be happy and love yourself. You decide for yourself!
    Self love is respecting yourself enough to say enough to negativity. It's avoiding watching sad stories on the news because you know it will affect you badly for the rest of the day. It's listening only to songs you know make you feel good. It is saying NO to negative thoughts and pushing them away when you sense they're on the way, so you could be happy.
    Self love is doing things that are intersting to you and that make you happy no matter what anyone else thinks of them.
    Self love is being comfortable in your own skin, even if your skin is not perfect by the society's standarts.
    Self love is caring and loving yourself no matter if you're single or in a relationship, and loving where you are no matter what anyone else's point of view is on the situation.
    Self love is having a loving relationship with YOURSELF and undestanding that's the most important relationship you will ever have for your entire life.
    Self love is stepping away from obsessions because you know it is best for YOU and you care enough for yourself to do so.
    Self love is something you owe to yourself.
    Last edited by dontco; 16th October 2015 at 07:09 PM.
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    newfreedom, thanks for posting!!! I'm really happy that you're posting here and I hope this thread helps you feel good about yourself, you deserve it!!!
    Thanks Dontco, ... your thread & the posts i made really helped me through my last phase of processing & again today i find myself back here to 're-visit' those posts i made.

i have been listening to music as my support for processing the last 2 days, but now i am being nudged to move on to sounds, voices, words which i can find here amongst my last posts.

So Thankyou ..... I am Happy

Blog Entries

Orangutan finds magic trick hilarious

My daughter just shared this with me, thought it was lovely & deserved a 'spot' here

Orangutan finds magic trick hilarious

Last edited by newfreedom; 5th July 2017 at 08:43 AM.

Blog Entries

Knowing Me Knowing You (Part 15) with Alan Partridge

This is one of my most favourite clips.

My son introduced me to Alan Partaridge several years back now, over the last 9 yrs of 'on / off' processing i have used the Alan Partridge series to 'hold a space' many, many times.

It has been a 'God-Send '

I have just recently had access to the newer series: 'Alan Partridge Mid Morning Matters' & am engaging & learning with these

I do love the 'Alan Partridge character' ......

Thanks Dontco

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast