Thread: News about AIDS

Post News about AIDS

I had a dream last night where I was exploring a university and came upon the library - there was a pile of very thick newspapers with all-caps headlines announcing something about AIDS.

My interpretation - there's going to be some big news about the disease in the near future.

Blog Entries

Re: News about AIDS

Are you sure it wasn't a collection of old newspapers, from, say, the 1980s, when AIDS was just becoming known and was all over the news?

I'm not saying your interpretation is or is not correct or right or whatever. I'm just pointing out that dreams can be pretty tricky to interpret.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

AIDS could also be a metaphor for sth in your life, always be on the lookout for alternative interpretations
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

If you are right about the interpretation- I'd like to hear only good news- about a cure (and it makes sense since why else would it be on the news nowadays, IMO).
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

I read somewhere that someone had been declared cured- using the regular meds they use to keep the people alive. Apparently this person had been taking them so long that on the last checkup they couldn't find the messed up retroviruses. I can't remember where I read it or even if it's true, but if it is, I think it is big news.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I read somewhere that someone had been declared cured- using the regular meds they use to keep the people alive. Apparently this person had been taking them so long that on the last checkup they couldn't find the messed up retroviruses. I can't remember where I read it or even if it's true, but if it is, I think it is big news.
    I think you mean the Berlin patient
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

Maybe.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sinera - "sth?" curious what you meant : )

I know about the Berlin patient and about other promising research that hasn't been widely published - I do AIDs/HIV information/prevention groups as part of a chemical dependency treatment curriculum.

I really hope its good news and not old news. It didn't feel dated.... a dream out of time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Sinera - "sth?" curious what you meant : )

I know about the Berlin patient and about other promising research that hasn't been widely published - I do AIDs/HIV information/prevention groups as part of a chemical dependency treatment curriculum.

I really hope its good news and not old news. It didn't feel dated.... a dream out of time lol.
    http://www.internetslang.com/STH-meaning-definition.asp

about HIV/Aids:
    Well, I have another opinion about what these severe chronic illnesses heals - or at least what contributes to it, I do not believe it has much to do with the year-long expensive chemical prescriptions ... Also, there are much more people who have been healed from "diagnosed" AIDS, stories are quite a few and many believable if you ask me

anyway, I am a bit tired of arguments or discussions about these topics, so I'll leave it at that for now
    This collector of useless clutter.

From the News&Observer July 20, 2015 (link to full article at bottom of post):

Groundbreaking research conducted at UNC-Chapel Hill has demonstrated that potent drug cocktails can disable HIV to the point that the deadly virus can’t be transmitted to other people through sexual activity.

The findings were announced Monday by AIDS researcher♥Myron Cohen♥at the eigth♥International AIDS Society Conference♥in Vancouver, Canada. Cohen, UNC’s chief of the Institute for Global Health & Infectious Diseases, has headed the global research project for a decade and studied more than 1,700 couples.

The significance of the research findings is that AIDS medications, when used consistently, can break the chain of HIV transmission, with the potential to eradicate the virus when all infected people die natural deaths. For the foreseeable future, however, such a medical strategy will disproportionately benefit industrialized countries whose residents have wider, though far from universal, access to modern health care.

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/bus...#storylink=cpy