Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Radio message while AP

Re: Radio message while AP

I have one time or several times, but this one I was going to tell happened during my meditation....suddenly I hear a male voice asking his friend....Do you think anyone is listening...I was so surprised so I said...Yes, I am....then it did went silent....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tigre View Post
    Got it sorry my english comprehention is limited.
    I think it's almost perfect. And, nobody's perfect.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Radio message while AP

Thank you CFT!

yeap thats it
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Hi guys, this is my first day and first post although I've been practicing obe's for about 6 years now using Robert Bruce's techniques. Anyhow ever since the 8-8-8 galactic alignment we had this past weekend I decided to do this particular meditation to boost my energy. This meditation definitely triggered something within me. The last few days I have been having crazy dizzy spells. Then this afternoon I suddenly felt very drowsy and feel asleep on the couch with my dog. Of course I woke up in a trance and realized I was going to have an obe. I instantly felt an almost painful ringing in my left ear followed by a collective voice that sounded digital and they said, "We are sending a clearer transmission shortly" and it continued to repeat over a few times. I was so freaked out but tried my best to listen. Then I noticed my dog was freaking out so I did something I never did before, I left my body and pulled him out of his and went flying all around the city. I was surprised at how calm he was. Anyhow I put him back then I found myself flying up into the sky. Suddenly a porthole opened with a huge beautiful eye on the center of it. It freaked me out so I drew back and I felt someone say to me something like, "Why do you withdraw, isn't this what you wanted?" That encouraged me to proceed. Then these two hands came out of porthole so I took them and dangled from the edge of the porthole clinging to the hands. It was a lovely female presence, very motherly and kind of caddy and funny. There was someone in the back giggling and she said oh that's just Sarah, she used to be Mohibtep (something like that, sounds Egyptian) then she said that I needed to help someone here on earth who was being abused by her teacher but it wasn't a rush. I was very curious but I felt myself withdraw back into my body. I've had some pretty intense obe's but nothing like this. If anyone has any insight to my experience I would really appreciate it although I do plan on doing this again soon and discovering more.

[Link deleted. Fewer than 20 posts. Please see: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq...#faq_linkrules]

Siriustar

Siriustar, what a great experience.
    If you've been having experiences for the last 6 years your obviously well past the RTZ and many experiences under your belt.I would love to have seen the eye.
    We have humour in physical and why loose it when in spirit? The 'Captain Kirk ' type message about transmission in my opinion may have just been a slightly humorous way of testing communication. After all humour followed.
    can you tell us what the meditation was that you did?
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

You were being contacted thats for sure! Most of my best experiences are auditory! I remember just being in the darkness and hearing people talking, and i kind of tried to listen closer and they were ruffled up because of my presence. Then I heard them talking about me, and then I zoomed in again and said i am here. Then the woman said "congratulations on making it to the fifth density", just like she knew exactly what was going on! Said a couple more sentences too, but thats the only one i wrote down.