Thread: Strong cramping in energy centres

Strong cramping in energy centres

I feel strong cramping sensations along the spine and front of the body in the following areas:

tailbone
    belly button (front and back)
    solar plexus
    chest
    larynx

Months ago it was just a barely noticeable heartbeat feeling, but now my body seems to grip very strongly at these areas. I know sensations are supposed to be felt, but is it normal to be this strong? I was wondering if maybe blockages are being cleared. There definitely isn't any pain or heat, or anything weird. But my body grips and clenches so tightly at these centres it's difficult to concentrate. I've also been woken up twice this week: once I woke up from a dream with the entire spinal column cramping and then a few days after I was woken up again at 4:00AM by the perineum cramping for no reason. It made me panic. I don't even do my energy work in the evening.

I did stop energy work for a while but the sensations haven't reduced. I can see my belly button tensing and being sucked inwards during a session, the same with the solar plexus. When my chest throbs my back gets lifted off the bed, and my chest muscles twitch. The pelvic floor area is the strongest and there is just a continuous clenching at the tailbone, lower hips and perineum. The whole pelvic floor lifts upwards. Has anyone experienced this? Hopefully this is completely normal and just part of a process. Any reply will be helpful. Thank you. I want to continue but also make sure I'm doing things correctly.

Blog Entries

Re: Strong cramping in energy centres

Quote Originally Posted by heat View Post
    I feel strong cramping sensations along the spine and front of the body in the following areas:

tailbone
    belly button (front and back)
    solar plexus
    chest
    larynx

Months ago it was just a barely noticeable heartbeat feeling, but now my body seems to grip very strongly at these areas. I know sensations are supposed to be felt, but is it normal to be this strong? I was wondering if maybe blockages are being cleared. There definitely isn't any pain or heat, or anything weird. But my body grips and clenches so tightly at these centres it's difficult to concentrate. I've also been woken up twice this week: once I woke up from a dream with the entire spinal column cramping and then a few days after I was woken up again at 4:00AM by the perineum cramping for no reason. It made me panic. I don't even do my energy work in the evening.

I did stop energy work for a while but the sensations haven't reduced. I can see my belly button tensing and being sucked inwards during a session, the same with the solar plexus. When my chest throbs my back gets lifted off the bed, and my chest muscles twitch. The pelvic floor area is the strongest and there is just a continuous clenching at the tailbone, lower hips and perineum. The whole pelvic floor lifts upwards. Has anyone experienced this? Hopefully this is completely normal and just part of a process. Any reply will be helpful. Thank you. I want to continue but also make sure I'm doing things correctly.
    Hi Heat,

i too am getting very strong physical body reactions within the subtle energetic sensations.

i have similar in areas you describe, these experiences / sensations are mostly new for me, in the past i associated my chest sensations as angina, as diagnosed by a GP.

For me, it may well be angina symptoms.... BUT it is interesting to feel how & when they get triggered & under what circumstances.

At the vets several days ago, as the vet was examining my daughter's oldest ferret (she had developed a cough) with a stethascope i was aware of how the situation was subtle energetically & also physical symptom sensations affecting me.

i think it's 'normal' or 'right' for me at the moment and it feels that it is caused because at the present time i am more subtle energetically empathic to others & my reality

The whole pelvic floor lifts upwards.
    lol... i could do with this one !

i couldn't say if you are doing things correctly or if you should continue, i just wanted to share what i have been experiencing lately, which feels similar-ish & along the same lines of what you describe

" the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by heat View Post
    once I woke up from a dream with the entire spinal column cramping and then a few days after I was woken up again at 4:00AM by the perineum cramping for no reason. It made me panic. I don't even do my energy work in the evening.
    I often have such sensations too, first it seemed weird but soon I got used to them, what you are describing here is called kundalini activity.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Thank you for sharing your experiences, NewFreedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I often have such sensations too, first it seemed weird but soon I got used to them, what you are describing here is called kundalini activity.
    I'm glad you got used to it... hopefully there's a possibility I will if it happens again. It was one of the weirdest things I've experienced. I've had nightmares and sleep paralysis, but this was so strange. When the perineum started throbbing for no reason at 4:am it made me panic and start breathing quickly. I don't know why.

Last night I was doing energy work in my bed, you know, I think that actually the energy work is the best remedy from any insomnia)). Well, I shortly pre stimulated my hands, feet, spine column, sentral channel, chakras and decided to do a long energy work with my feet but unfortunately I couldn't do it because of the strong cramping sensations on my base and solar plexus chakras, so I turned on the left side and decided just to try to sleep and soon I've really fell asleep but in a short time I was awakened by strange sensations of moving something kinda liquid in my spinal column between base and solar plexus chakras, it was something completely new and It was really cool but unfortunately it didn't last long, I don't know what was that but anyway I consider it as a good sign on the way of developing my kundalini.
    Last edited by Leon; 1st July 2015 at 09:09 PM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

it's about 3 month already since my solar plexus chakra have become cramping from time to time and to tell you the truth I consider this sensation as the worst witch I have ever had on my chakras because sometimes it really hurts,
    I am doing my best to avoid over stimulating this chakra as well as my brow and crown chakras but it dosen't help, they get active even when I'm doing just feet brushing...
    Last edited by Leon; 2nd July 2015 at 12:46 AM.