I feel strong cramping sensations along the spine and front of the body in the following areas:

tailbone
belly button (front and back)
solar plexus
chest
larynx

Months ago it was just a barely noticeable heartbeat feeling, but now my body seems to grip very strongly at these areas. I know sensations are supposed to be felt, but is it normal to be this strong? I was wondering if maybe blockages are being cleared. There definitely isn't any pain or heat, or anything weird. But my body grips and clenches so tightly at these centres it's difficult to concentrate. I've also been woken up twice this week: once I woke up from a dream with the entire spinal column cramping and then a few days after I was woken up again at 4:00AM by the perineum cramping for no reason. It made me panic. I don't even do my energy work in the evening.

I did stop energy work for a while but the sensations haven't reduced. I can see my belly button tensing and being sucked inwards during a session, the same with the solar plexus. When my chest throbs my back gets lifted off the bed, and my chest muscles twitch. The pelvic floor area is the strongest and there is just a continuous clenching at the tailbone, lower hips and perineum. The whole pelvic floor lifts upwards. Has anyone experienced this? Hopefully this is completely normal and just part of a process. Any reply will be helpful. Thank you. I want to continue but also make sure I'm doing things correctly.