Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Orgasmic feelings?

filipcza Guest

Orgasmic feelings?

Hi there!

I've been meditating for awhile how, and I'm beginning to have these strong experiences of..well it's like "inner orgasms". That's the best way I can put it.

It starts pretty soon when I start meditating, I feel strong pressure in my second chakra, I start trembling, my head arches back and the second chakra activity intensifies and I feel waves of these "inner orgasms" which make me gasp for air.

Is this kundalini related, or just second chakra activity. Is it dangerous? It feels good, but the energy seems pretty strong, so I wanted to get your opinions on the matter.

Thanks.

-Pete

Kalonek Guest
    Hi Pete,

it doesn't sound like kundalini-related to me, but I could be wrong. My kundalini experiences where never "pleasurable" nor related to an orgasmic energy. On the other hand, I might feel something similar when I do some extreme energy raising to a chakra or a storage center, it's as if it was about to explode like a orgasm, it's sometime quite difficult to handle (as it never "explode" in fact).

filipcza Guest
    To clarify a little more, this energy surging starts to happen when I raise energy up the spine. I usually start my meditation from base chakra and activate all chakras a little and then start doing robert's bounce-technique up my spine(only up, from base to crown)

After a few bounces the second chakra starts it's thing and things go as I reported in my first post.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

-Pete

Re: Orgasmic feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by filipcza
    Hi there!

I've been meditating for awhile how, and I'm beginning to have these strong experiences of..well it's like "inner orgasms". That's the best way I can put it.

It starts pretty soon when I start meditating, I feel strong pressure in my second chakra, I start trembling, my head arches back and the second chakra activity intensifies and I feel waves of these "inner orgasms" which make me gasp for air.

Is this kundalini related, or just second chakra activity. Is it dangerous? It feels good, but the energy seems pretty strong, so I wanted to get your opinions on the matter.

Thanks.

-Pete
    Hi this can definitely be kundalini related , the strobing or spiking in the male kanda can stir this type of energy up which can be pleasurable and has been described as such on many different forums . Some write that it makes them temporarily insatiable . Others find it very distracting and annoying after a while . I have read a few threads where people desire to stop it and some seek to complete the kundalini rise to just get it over with .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

filipcza Guest
    Thanks for your info.

Ok, so if this is kundalini related then it is not a "phase" but can continue until kundalini is raised? And that could take years?

Are there any other downsides to this, other that it being distracting? How about upsides? (better energy levels or something?)

Can you point me to other forums, where this is discussed?

-Pete

Kalonek Guest
    Hey sorry Pete I thought I read that it happened to you while doing energy work, I read too quickly. My answer was about this "orgasmic" feeling during energy storage in the subnavel for example, but can happen on any chakra if I push a LOT of energy into it, like overcharging it. Sorry.

filipcza Guest
    Kalonek:
    That's all right, and besides, it's good to know that it can happen with any chakra if it gets too "excited" with energy..

-Pete

Ok, so if this is kundalini related then it is not a "phase" but can continue until kundalini is raised?
    Yes but you can do that flame in the next full moon .
    And that could take years?
    Kundalini does not take "years" anymore .It rises and falls repeatedly in subsequent flames .
    Are there any other downsides to this, other that it being distracting? How about upsides? (better energy levels or something?)
    All development should be in balance . The advantages include a stronger energy body which means a stronger spiritual , emotional , mental and physical health . All clairient abilities are developed as well as the ability to project and to heal self and others . The disadvantages are you must remove angst , emotional garbage , some ties to past pains , negativity . These blocks are often what causes the kundalini to rise with adversity .Other problems though may be associated with the age of the magician . I do not advocate waiting until your 40 . In fact I feel that the young healthy body without a lifetime of built up anxieties and physical affirmities raises kundalini more easily and will benefit for the rest of their life for having done so . It is a perpetual process though . There are multiple flames .
    Can you point me to other forums, where this is discussed?
    One forum had an extensive thread on this theme authored by a lady who felt her life was being ruined by being oversexed because of kundalini . That was on Jonas Ridgeway but it has gone under . He pulled the plug and last I looked he had reopened a site without a forum .

Many sensible answers came right back here to the wisdom of Robert Bruce . The members told her it was kundalini strobing (which might be a term Robert Bruce coined ). Members told her it was because that kundalini flame could not rise because of blocks . She was advised to open in balance to continue that flame . She was told to drink lots of water and raise energy through the body completely using NEW . She was also advised to do stretching exercises , give up her smokes and do deep cleansing and meditation daily .

Another was on Kundalini Gateway . That forum seems to be only about all the problems pains and angsts of kundalini and none of the visions or abilities that associated with kundalini or the development it affords . I think the purpose of that forum is to complain together about adverse symptoms that they blame on Kundalini . I fear they do more to spread myths and fear then to educate . They enjoy whinging to each other and do not seem to discuss much about K afterall . At least they did not when I last visited .
    A large percentage of Shared Transformation subscribers have reported long bouts of strange illness as well as radical mental, emotional, interpersonal, psychic, spiritual and lifestyle changes. Over and again we hear stories of frustrating, sometimes desperate visits to doctors, healers, counselors, etc. who neither understood nor were able to help with the myriad pains and problems catalyzed by raging Kundalini.
    It is called K list . http://www.kundalini-gateway.org/ksigns.html

But perhaps it has changed somewhat because this is now linked to the K list site about the joys and bliss of Kundalini .It is by the same site owner .Seems this one is about the joys and the other is about the pains .
    http://www.kundalini-teacher.com/

This site is primarily about the amazing, wondrous spiritual, emotional and physical evolutionary process we call Kundalini awakening. It is non denominational, and I hope that persons of all cultures, races, religions and countries find it to be of use.

Personally, I like to refer to the infinite, nameless, Spirit, Source, God, Buddha Nature, I AM, as "Goddess", and that is the term used on most of these pages. Feel free to substitute whatever term you prefer, in your own mind.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

filipcza Guest
    Thanks, those sites give a lot of info on this subject. I thought kundalini was a very hard thing to rise, and never would have thought that simple meditation on chakras would cause kundalini-related energy spikes.

-Pete

Kalonek Guest
    I guess it's hard when people are not ready and try to make it happen nonetheless. If it happens to you naturally, it's that you're ready and it will unfold naturally. That's what happen to me at least. By ready I mean that your energy structures are capable of supporting the kundalini on its way up and its purifying action. There should be less or no problem then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast