Thread: Beyond Heaven in the lower realms

Beyond Heaven in the lower realms

Are you not looking ford to going to heaven because its the world of formless. Does it put you off that heaven is a void filled with light. I know the only thing to look ford to going to heaven is the overwhelming love. That’s the only thing to truly look ford too. Theory the lower realms of heaven are form. The highest vibrational level of heaven formless. So there is nothing really there. Theory, the physical only resonates at a certain vibration. Ask god of love to implant a device that moderates the vibration to make sure it doesn't go to high. If it's too high you will ascend to the highest vibration. Threw this device it can filter high level of vibration. To obtain beyond heaven in the lower realms... Your job in this lifetime is to fully max your awakening to maximum amount. Getting into the moment is key. A moment of eternity can give you plenty of time to achieve max awakenings in this life time. Max awakenings raise your vibration a point of ascension. The gods implant will filter through dense high frequency and send it to the entire earth. And keep you resonating celestial vibrational alignment. If you raise your vibration too high you will resonate at a formless frequency but that's why you get god to give you an implant that controls to high vibration.

Max awakenings = max beauty

Re: Beyond Heaven in the lower realms

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Are you not looking ford to going to heaven because its the world of formless. Does it put you off that heaven is a void filled with light. I know the only thing to look ford to going to heaven is the overwhelming love. That’s the only thing to truly look ford too. Theory the lower realms of heaven are form. The highest vibrational level of heaven formless. So there is nothing really there. Theory, the physical only resonates at a certain vibration. Ask god of love to implant a device that moderates the vibration to make sure it doesn't go to high. If it's too high you will ascend to the highest vibration. Threw this device it can filter high level of vibration. To obtain beyond heaven in the lower realms... Your job in this lifetime is to fully max your awakening to maximum amount. Getting into the moment is key. A moment of eternity can give you plenty of time to achieve max awakenings in this life time. Max awakenings raise your vibration a point of ascension. The gods implant will filter through dense high frequency and send it to the entire earth. And keep you resonating celestial vibrational alignment. If you raise your vibration too high you will resonate at a formless frequency but that's why you get god to give you an implant that controls to high vibration.

Max awakenings = max beauty
    Hi lord.of.the.now,

My understanding and experience is that in the "Heaven" or as you put it....void of light....there is Everything and all this is my understanding....and then you say...that "to obtain beyond heaven in the lower realms"...But it must be through the total knowing that you can and will incarnate into the lower realms to help every living soul to achive what you have done....the knowledge going back home...we have that task to help all and everyone to achive love and happiness....to help everyone to know LOVE...those who have forgotten it, right??

As the symbol of ourombouro......from the low to the high and back with all knowing to the low and then back to high...and so on.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce
    are you robert bruce?

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    are you robert bruce?
    Hi lord.of.the.now,
    If you are asking me IA56, No I am not Robert Bruce. But when you use someone´s word´s as I do in the Core Affirmation, it is Robert Bruces Words, you have to mentionen the sorce, right??
    Other things I write it is my own experiences only, not read of others Writings, it is why I do not read so much, to keep my own experiences Clean, and it is why I have difficultu to find Word,s and I have to use old dogmatic word´s and Always be not understood in right way.
    I feel more and more not to write anything and stop to participate in discussions.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Do you think that sometimes the more we learn about the other side and strive to better ourself the more we maybe forget that we are still incarnating here on earth with things to learn. Guides, teachers whatever we name them are thought to be more spiritualy advanced than us, helping us but I find it difficult to even comprehend that we could cease this life and permanently be residing in a formless blissful heaven looking down on all those guides who are loving enough to want to help us and say
    " Ha Ha beat you".
    From many books I've read we are learning on the otherside also. Helping and learning and enjoying seems to be the three that stands out to me. So even if amazingly I found myself floating in a formless heaven I have a feeling someone would kick my formless butt downstairs to get on with some helpful work.
    So for me Lord.of.the.now. dont think I'll be asking for any filters.

IA, most people like you do have signatures below their posts which are referenced
    I'm allocating 2 hours this afternoon to spend time on your journal. Good teaching so please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post

IA, most people like you do have signatures below their posts which are referenced
    I'm allocating 2 hours this afternoon to spend time on your journal. Good teaching so please continue.
    Thank you Susan,
    What comes to the journal I will keep my promise to write, I will, but becises that I might not say so much.
    The journal about ACIM is also my experience...as we all are the Son of God. and the Atonement is the same as forgiveness.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce