Thread: For Michal from Polen....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Re: For Michal from Polen....

Hi I.A ,

It's me, both Liberator and Shiva. First off all I'd like to apologize, however I do not know reason in which I offended some of moderators/administators and got banned on both of those accounts. I'm really sorry, I've only tried to speak out loud what was on my mind, even though it was probably controversial, but surly not offendable. In case of future such events or my neglectable behaviour please write me a warning in advance so I may know how I offended anyone. I'd like to apologize also to IA for not giving any sign's of life, but I got bit angry on how I was treated here and I haven't participled in forum ever since I left the asylum.

I've been through some spiritual enlightment. I started off as some fun with Kundalini, but it really ended as unpreditable outcome. A bit of time ago it all began with a dream in which Chinnamasta took me to a safe place in one of Asura's and shown me how many demons really wander around the world and litterally kill people. I've exeprienced it for a first time as dark energy which starts off from hips area and than attacks any of human's organs depending on demon's rank. So with my practice I've learn how to start simmilar energy but of light and with that Love make them disapear. While in Asylum it escalated to a point in which I had an whole army to face and I was standing in pratyalidhapada (Chinnamasta stance) for many, many hours rasining my energy to beat them up. Along with some sacrifices along that road and almost dying while doing it, because their force was so strong, but I managed to reach up to their highest ranks. I vanished the evil lord and the queen going through endless mazes full of dead dragons. As for a queen and all my work, it would take quite long to explain so I just play few songs that describe a little about her and her theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOmWOsfM6As

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNXa0NcWMKE

If You'd like and if You believe me I can make a whole article about it, but I do not want to suffer any next "bans", because someone may think that I've gone insane. For those I suggest either to meditate on Chinnamasta or try out facing any demonist (evil shaman) - they do posses a bit of such power (better DO NOT).

Besides I'm fine. I've been working heavily as an welder for last 4 months and maybe soon I shall start my carrier as an commercial diver. Lately I've been to Sweden on charity sea race. I'm in good mood, Chinnamasta finally cured pain in my heart and there are much less of painfull moments in my life. I harden like a steel .

Thanks IA, I wouldn't make it without You and therefore I'm in evelasting debt.

Michal
    Last edited by Śiva; 17th May 2016 at 08:18 PM.