Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COPY: Astral Police?

Re: COPY: Astral Police?

Greetings all
    Although I have never encountered any "police" in any of my OBEs I have read several accounts by other OBEers of seeing/encountering police. On the now defunct groups.yahoo.com/astral_explorers website a man named Yuri would regularly post accounts of his explorations of various ethereal BSTs. He mentioned astral police on at least several occasions. I vaguely remember other posters also mentioning astral police but cannot immediately recall who they are.

BTW outofbodydude. Are you the same person who used to post on the old JonasRidgeway.com forums back in the day. Just curious.

Regards
    Grey

besides gatekeepers the only Astral Police I've encountered is the "Natural" phenomenon of lowered personal vibration associated with malicious/negative thoughts/behavior, and the associated lower realm you subsequently find yourself in as a result. And the opposite of course high minded/benevolent thought can literally shoot you upwards to nicer surrounds. Literally a police-Force, if you will hehehe.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

But why would there even need to be astral police? Aside from being annoying, how could you actual cause damages in the astral? I don't think there is much need for possessions there since whatever lived there can just imagine a new item. Unless the power of creation is unique to humans and we are more powerful than anything that would require a police force. Then there's the question of murder, if everything there is really just a point of consciousness then how can you really hurt someone in a permanent way aside from imprisonment, or banishment?

There might be police but I don't think there's really anything we could do to cause them to crack down on us. I imagine they'd be more preoccupied with the big baddies if anything.

Blog Entries

The concept of astral police can just be a metaphor for natural protection, just like our expectation of privacy creates a protective shell when we're in the astral. There is no 'property' to protect, but there is territory- as territorial beings, we have unconscious built-in protection, at least in the real time zone, if we stay at home.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.