Hey guys, I've been screwing around with energy for a long time, as a result these are the best methods that work for me.
Much more information to come, I'm ready to share and hope this helps anyone who enjoys energy work.

Focus: a simple technique of putting attention on a specific area, an intuitive way of activating the given space and drawing attention to that given area/objection/entity/interest.

The Tactile imaging: technique is that of zoning in on a specific area and drawing attention and energy focus based on the given area. The easiest way to do so is by thinking about the area, It is then you will feel sensation or "priority" based on intention with respect to area.

Visualization: a different skill it is a complete right brain idea but that thought is based upon a few biological factors. The first of which is the pineal gland with directly relates to the etheric third eye. That being said visualization is the ability to manifest visual scenery and stimuli either through open eye lids, or open eye lids. Direct correlation between Third eye and secondary visual center the optical's<-- I touch on this in a different topic. That being said visualization is the ability to put focus into a "hypothetical scene so much so that it affects you on emotional level, physical and spiritual."

Physical contraction: phenomenon that uses the body to draw energy to specific areas based on the anatomy and function. Physically pushing on the pineal gland, forward enough to make it ache or feel slight tingles, physically pushing the sternum to draw and build up the heart chakra. There are specific intentions behind physical contraction causing the major centers to flourish; at first it’s pretty difficult and draining. It is to physically draw and toughen up that area, much like lifting weights at the gym. The body responds as “oh this is medically necessary for survival I guess we’re doing this now.” and adjusts based on it. We move energy with our minds unless the body is conditioned to do so. That being said we use 1-3 on the regular. Physical contraction again takes time and effort.