Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Have you ever encountered lightworkers who can project threw guided meditation. I pretty sure they don't out of body with the astral body because if they do they would be asleep but they are not, during guided meditiaton. You see they respond by coming back so they are conscious not asleep. That's how I know their getting out of body not by the astral body but a light body that is present. Not only are they are guided by the angels. The angels take the light body projector for a journey for example this can be experienced during reiki or meditation. I can see my light body when I am awake. It looks like a blue astral body but in the colour white. But don't know how to project it just yet. I will learn threw the angels once I work see and talk to them. They will teach me how to project using the light body. Not much has been talked about light body projection. Please post here and make it more of common phenomena. Light bodies are only available to members of heaven.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 29th July 2015 at 04:45 PM.

Re: Light Body Projetion (rear projection)

moderator please put this thread in the out of body forum

Re: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Mod Please change thread name to ...

Light Body Projection(rear projection)

^ wrong spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Light bodies are only available to members of heaven.
    hmmm, and how do I or any of us become or find out if one is a so-called "Member of Heaven" to have/obtain a light body?

This collector of useless clutter.

1 religious,
    2 goody good = rightious
    3 loving wanting to be an angel in the flesh
    4 wanting to work with angels
    5 support only the light side not supporting the darkside
    6 service for example, reiki

BTW I believe many people have light bodies as I can imagine many people support heaven not hell

thankyou mod !

many people can project using the light body it's just a matter of familarization working with angels and being guided by them. I will unbury this thread once I know how to project using the light body. By being educated by them. I invite lightworkers to enlightened this thread with what they know about lightbody projections and how it can be done.

Please write here, lightworkers

Hi lord.of.the.now,
    I start to say that I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, it is not my intent but I need to say this:

All living things are Created and are memebers of the Heaven.
    Many forms and many shapes and degreas of from kind to evil...all are created to fill a spot in the evolution. To judge is not good, but to learn to know the range of differences and purposes is what we are here to learn.
    When we stop judgin and understand that we are also creaters of chaos, then we start to understand why the World looks like it does.
    God is pure LOVE and no judge is upon Him.
    We are the judgin ones and chaos makers, our fear make us to divide and concore. God is the unity we must strive to achive and when we are enough developed we start to work with God, He works through us, until this happens we have to dare to leave all beliefs we have adobted falsly.
    It takes time and guts to go though fear and to total faith.

As you write I feel your fear, trust on truth and all will be okay.
    Let the LOVE in.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Yes and No. Not active members of heaven. I would have to disagree and agree. You see most people who follow robert bruce astral projection do not light body project. Comparing the huge fraction that does astral project comparing it to the world. There is a separation of light body projectors vs astral projection, using the astral blue body

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    Yes and No. Not active members of heaven. I would have to disagree and agree. You see most people who follow robert bruce astral projection do not light body project. Comparing the huge fraction that does astral project comparing it to the world. There is a separation of light body projectors vs astral projection, using the astral blue body
    Hi lord.of.the.now,
    Okay, but nevertheless all are members of Heaven. What exists for real are of God, what we create are not real, only what is created is of God/Heaven. It is why eternity exists and time only for a period so to speak.
    So, the light body is when you are in your body and Project so to speak.
    And astral body when you are out of your body so to speak, is it this you are saying??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

I assume the light body to be the so-called mental body, the one up higher from the astral body. In his book 'Demystifying the Out-of-body-experience' L. Minero calls it accordingly the 'mental soma' which is the highest body to the soma (physical body) the energosoma (etheric body) and psychosoma (astral/emotional body). According to him, with the mental body/soma already you can have God-like unity consciousness experiences, so this would maybe qualify for the 'light body'?
    Of course there are models with more bodies, the eastern ones also knows bodies above that, causal, nirvanic, buddhic, etc. But this is farther than we can know and experience I assume. Here's a good overview given by Kurt Leland who uses the theosophic model based on the eastern concepts: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...nes-and-bodies
    This collector of useless clutter.