Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

Re: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

When you learn to astral project one day and check out your non physical body out side your physical. It's etheral blue

2. Re: Light Body Projection (rear projection)

So....if my vision cannot detect colors, what then?

Appears fairly limiting to close ones mind to discussion, when so much more can be gained by considering the possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst7799 View Post
    So....if my vision cannot detect colors, what then?

Appears fairly limiting to close ones mind to discussion, when so much more can be gained by considering the possibilities.
    If you cant detect colours there must be something wrong with your third eye

Yes this discussion is limited. I just wanted to give people another option if they cant astral project using astral body or in other terms the blue body

Quote Originally Posted by lord.of.the.now View Post
    When you learn to astral project one day and check out your non physical body out side your physical. It's etheral blue
    Okay, my etheral body is White?? is there other colores to the etheral body then blue and White??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

please delete this post mod here becuase accidently post by accident <-----------------------------
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 2nd October 2015 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Okay, my etheral body is White?? is there other colores to the etheral body then blue and White??

Love
    ia
    Yes there is possible a purple coloured astral body from kundalini. I am just guessing I could be wrong though

Yes I have noticed my astral body is white aswell when I try to astral project. In the past. But recently it is blue. That just simply lets you know that you are a member of heaven.

There is also a body of light 2nd body of light that is available to light workers. When you move your physical body it comes out and goes back into your body when stopping physical movement different comparing it to the astral body. Sometimes the astral body has been transformed into a body of light. when you move your arm in the right physical lighting it appears visible to the active third eye, I am 100% positive there is a rear body, light body because I discern the behaviour of the light body coming out and going back in. This is not normal behaviour of the astral body.. This is evidence to tell there is rear projection option. And there can be two light bodies

I wasn’t aware that Robert Bruce discovered light body projection. The lightbody projection was known from the start of the 1st rise of lightworker ancestors. I have discovered it's identity though to bring it to consciousness between the separation of rear projection vs astral projection

hangon now I cant find robert bruces material about kundalini and light body projection

Can someone please help retrieve that subject

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thankyou CFTraverler

I have the light body for years. It must be something else. It hasnt activated kundalini at all. Talking about robert bruces is material on light body and kundalini