Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reality Fluctuations.

Reality Fluctuations.

The past couple of months I had a very tough time spiritually.My reality kept fluctuating , things I hadn't experienced known or heard of before happened to me and that threw me entirely off guard (and I'm one of those people who like to think they know a lot)

Here a a couple of things that really kept me out of the deeper darker parts of the woods :

*Appointed Person : when things go haywire , have an appointed person whose opinion you absolutely totally and entirely trust (even above yours) , I wrote in to someone here and to have things reconfirmed and boy was I right in doing so , not only was this person right but it turns out that at a time where I couldn't trust my own judgement I had succor and veracity of clarification.
    I know of a person in IRL too , whom too I asked to look into things , again turns out , I was in a bad way.

*Keep Sharing : sometime really bizarre stuff comes up that makes no sense at all , but the important point is to purge and ruminate your thoughts so you can garner insight , to share an example I did one a ritual in which I said something to this effect : "I call upon all those who have shared this soul in my previous cycles , all those who partook the grand right of merging with the light within this soul coming before me, those of power , lend me your aid" - turns out your previous selves "those of power" , can be taken to invite more than one kind of a being , and that too not a
    benevolent one , point in fact saying this sparked a whole series of events , we learn the karmic lesson by being both the ying and the yang , the good and the malicious (pardon the cliche).If you share you can recount.

*It's in your mind : a lot of times I kept telling myself this is in my mind and therefore liable to subjective belief , i.e I could imagine it and assume it for real , keep tabs on the tangible stuff , stuff that's concrete and you can't shake off by nodding your head and wiping the mental slate clean.When your reality starts to wobble , the mind assumes a regressive state of logical arithmetic "this is this because that must be that" , again even getting into making sense of things isn't a good idea , learn to turn off your mental faculties for a bit till your situation stabilizes.

*Don't be shy to ask for help : In such times all the marbles aren't in one exact place , I was to make a transaction over the internet for something that supposed to help me get through what I was in and I asked for someones opinion on it, turns out , I forgot even the safe way of procuring items! I mean I just about to hand a huge sum over without safeguards , I'm glad I asked in on it and saw the right way to it.

what helped me most of all was keeping faith , I kept faith in people I trusted and kept my lines of communication open

Re: Reality Fluctuations.

Hi DC,
    I am very happy to see you.
    If you want to try again telepathy without Skype or phone Contact, i am ready to give it a try and have the Contact via PM.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

no thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi DC,
    I am very happy to see you.
    If you want to try again telepathy without Skype or phone Contact, i am ready to give it a try and have the Contact via PM.

Love
    ia
    I'll take a pass.

good to see you too , thankyou for your well wishes.

come to think of it telepathy had a lot to do with this phase of mine , once i'm more sound of mind , i'll pick up practice again

(i realized my refusal seemed snide so for addendum I added the explanation)
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 1st August 2015 at 10:07 AM. Reason: didn't use the cute smiley

Re: no thankyou.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkChylde View Post
    I'll take a pass.

good to see you too , thankyou for your well wishes.
    It is total okay, I just wanted to show you that I do not have any hard feelings towards you, but that I have some boundaries what I work under or throw to learn to know a person, there is so much interruptions or energy intursion and to know for sure to have a clear Connection to a person, it takes time, just saying.
    '
    Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

come to think of it telepathy had a lot to do with this phase of mine , once i'm more sound of mind , i'll pick up practice again

(i realized my refusal seemed snide so for addendum I added the explanation)
    I did not at all feel your refusal as snide, it is all in your own mind.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

The past couple of months I had a very tough time spiritually.My reality kept fluctuating , things I hadn't experienced known or heard of before happened to me and that threw me entirely off guard (and I'm one of those people who like to think they know a lot)

Here a a couple of things that really kept me out of the deeper darker parts of the woods :

*Appointed Person : when things go haywire , have an appointed person whose opinion you absolutely totally and entirely trust (even above yours) , I wrote in to someone here and to have things reconfirmed and boy was I right in doing so , not only was this person right but it turns out that at a time where I couldn't trust my own judgement I had succor and veracity of clarification.
    I know of a person in IRL too , whom too I asked to look into things , again turns out , I was in a bad way.

*Keep Sharing : sometime really bizarre stuff comes up that makes no sense at all , but the important point is to purge and ruminate your thoughts so you can garner insight , to share an example I did one a ritual in which I said something to this effect : "I call upon all those who have shared this soul in my previous cycles , all those who partook the grand right of merging with the light within this soul coming before me, those of power , lend me your aid" - turns out your previous selves "those of power" , can be taken to invite more than one kind of a being , and that too not a
    benevolent one , point in fact saying this sparked a whole series of events , we learn the karmic lesson by being both the ying and the yang , the good and the malicious (pardon the cliche).If you share you can recount.

*It's in your mind : a lot of times I kept telling myself this is in my mind and therefore liable to subjective belief , i.e I could imagine it and assume it for real , keep tabs on the tangible stuff , stuff that's concrete and you can't shake off by nodding your head and wiping the mental slate clean.When your reality starts to wobble , the mind assumes a regressive state of logical arithmetic "this is this because that must be that" , again even getting into making sense of things isn't a good idea , learn to turn off your mental faculties for a bit till your situation stabilizes.

*Don't be shy to ask for help : In such times all the marbles aren't in one exact place , I was to make a transaction over the internet for something that supposed to help me get through what I was in and I asked for someones opinion on it, turns out , I forgot even the safe way of procuring items! I mean I just about to hand a huge sum over without safeguards , I'm glad I asked in on it and saw the right way to it.

what helped me most of all was keeping faith , I kept faith in people I trusted and kept my lines of communication open

I needed to BUMP this thread , this is very important for all those who undergo reality fluctuations , I tried looking it up but wasn't in the right state of mind to find it.

share and share like
    Last edited by DarkChylde; 13th December 2017 at 10:23 PM.
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

I've been having "reality fluctuations" as well. In some downright weird ways I can't begin to describe. I like your list. Especially the bit about it all being in the mind, because that's exactly where it is.

Who's mind?

Who cares.

That and connecting with others. It's so easy to play the role of solitary mystic in this world, when that's what we may feel we are, but time and time again the rule of connection is critical. We are social beings and our happiness is contingent on how much we are known by at least one other.

Be known.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSail View Post
    I've been having "reality fluctuations" as well. In some downright weird ways I can't begin to describe. I like your list. Especially the bit about it all being in the mind, because that's exactly where it is.

Who's mind?

Who cares.

That and connecting with others. It's so easy to play the role of solitary mystic in this world, when that's what we may feel we are, but time and time again the rule of connection is critical. We are social beings and our happiness is contingent on how much we are known by at least one other.

Be known.

Soul

this is going to by slogan now " Who's mind? Who cares!"

silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast