Thread: Asking for prayers

Asking for prayers

Hello All,

I'm requesting prayers, positive thoughts, and magical processes if anyone is so inclined for Washington State, USA. We need rain. Right now my home state is engulfed in fires burning 100's of thousands of acres, from border to border - resources have been stretched so thin that a federal emergency has been declared, firefighters have lost their lives, whole towns are being evacuated, people have lost their homes. Right now the geographic area I live in is surrounded by fires and we're engulfed in a blanket of smoke so thick that its blocking out the sun.

this has been going on for weeks - high temps, high gusting winds, and lightning strikes, and more of the same in the forcast for two weeks to come.

thank you for any positive energy you may send.

Re: Asking for prayers

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Hello All,

I'm requesting prayers, positive thoughts, and magical processes if anyone is so inclined for Washington State, USA. We need rain. Right now my home state is engulfed in fires burning 100's of thousands of acres, from border to border - resources have been stretched so thin that a federal emergency has been declared, firefighters have lost their lives, whole towns are being evacuated, people have lost their homes. Right now the geographic area I live in is surrounded by fires and we're engulfed in a blanket of smoke so thick that its blocking out the sun.

this has been going on for weeks - high temps, high gusting winds, and lightning strikes, and more of the same in the forcast for two weeks to come.

thank you for any positive energy you may send.
    I will sit down and send my prayres and all rain to your way, I did not have a clue this was happening in Washington state usa, sorry. I have not listened to news for long time, it is too hurtful for me just now, I sure will concentrate all I have to help to stop the fire.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Thanks for your efforts - I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help

Thanks for your efforts - I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help
    Good.
    I did not write about a Dream I had for 2 Days ago...about a frog....Then I Heard that old Egyptians did Think about the frogĀ“s energy when they where making rain, cool I Think.....so now I am thinking of the energy of frogs so the rain can start over the fire ...good, eh??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Hmmm - I like it . I will do that too!

Blog Entries

I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help
    U.S. and New Zealand firefighters have been known to come to Australia to fight really major fires. Not suprised to hear the favour being returned. I sincerely hope it helps.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Me too - Oregon, Idaho, California are all on fire too. We need all the help we can get.

Its been raining in my area for the past two days - good news

Blog Entries

Glad to hear that. I've been following the situation somewhat as it drifts into my newsfeed and from friends on the west coast (none of whom are very close to any major fires). Was just thinking about it today, actually, because I hadn't heard anything lately. Yay for rain, eh?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.