Most of this I can relate to.. It seems like these tests are distractions.. Its like a barrier for us newbies to get past. I have been asked to sign things and type things on a robots keyboard and read documents. Absolutely tedious and makes no sense. Many times i have asked what it is and I get people beating around the bush(not answering my question directly). Im guessing its all put there to stop us from achieving more in AP. Im done with it now anyway. Next time I'm asked to do another test or try to sign a document I will step back and clear my thoughts until I am transported.

Another thing is when you were travelling really fast and the environment started to deconstruct is usually when you break into the astral world. like the one right next to ours. Every time i fly straight up or really fast I get sent to the same place. Usually its dark and it takes a while for my nooby astral eyes to adjust. I usually get sent to the lower levels so I get a bit scared with things touching me etc.