The mental protection of the "robot", how I see the mental and spiritula defense

Once I remember I had a sleep paralyisis, a normal sleep paralyisis, then as I commented previously that changed, the last sleep paralysisi is when I wake up in the astral in other place, and the light don't turn on.
then I press my nose and mouth until my physical body reacts and I wake up in another plac,e I check the like that don't turn on, or turn on weirdly, where I'm currently.then repeat the pressing the nose and mouth and stop breathign and I really wake up.
the other thecnique that helped was a script like "i return where my physical body is in time and place".

I had been searching a technique for defense, a girlfriend giveme something about a bell, very respectfully but all those techniques are useless for me.

once I have a vision a higher mind (negative one) that projected over my body and was attacking my body like a flute, where there are several places in my body where are different egos, and disabled them programmed the subcosncioussness and through it that higher mind made an attack.

How I see the mental and spiritual defense:
1) first is the autonomus system
- you define the poles (positie a negative) how the good and bad are and work
- then you define which pole you belong
- then you define which is wining -> THIS DEFINES HE BEING OF LIFE YOU CONNECT because there are of both types
and your subconscious activates inside of you, as an ego, their presence he takes part in the operation of yoru mind
- then you define and recognize a group of people, and a presence and personlity that domains, this is what I call the angel being, and I talk previously,
then that angel being activates inside of you, as an ego,he takes part in the operation of yoru mind
the way you your subcosnciousness understand it domains is when you perceive it as more powerful, when you feel envy of these being,impotence to defence against him.

-
- then comes the other part, is
YOUR IDENTITY, this is important for the subconscious to set who yo are and if yo uare positive for yourself, this guides to activate your own higher mind
THE OWNERSHIP OF THE AREAS OF YOUR BODY,
thsi is more compelx, when you are ill, or under an intense emotion, you are in tranc,e this means you are inhibited partially
the same way if I tell you your arm is not really your arm, in reality is my arm, then something happens, first you are inhibited in expand yourself in that area, and at the same time I expand on it.
Is the same when you perceive someone as a him (in example your falther) you too activates his higher mind inside yoru self. the process of him, is not only mentally, accepting directly in subconscoiusness their directives, else implies an integration and activation in specific parts of his higher mind.
thsi is the general idea
2) second the conscious system
thsi is about setting how things are and how them works
- set in example the states of the mind: awake, tired, sleep, completely turned off without posiility to turn on, this is important, because can be applied to specific egos independently.
then is about how you decide, if autonoous is about what you deserve, the conscious is about what you decide
- decision to be god of your self, this is to controll all your being
the other decision, because we operate as grupo minimally, is which pole is the god of the area, this means who rules in the society, mentally, in example who wins good people or bad people.
- that decision depends on how things you define work, in example, if you set your life depends on specific egos in a specific state (awake, alert, in current place and time, etc.) with speicfic connection, in a specific area of your mental body. then this definition on how things works, changes definetifely the way your mind work.
The problem as someone explained me is in teh reality it takes several life to identify the identity of all yoru egos.
and we msut add in every are you must own, you must be present, you must domain, you must expand, etc. a long list of task, thsi is not something like saying "you are present in an area" the programmign must be very detailed.

Here is another point I didn't mention, is the internlized enviornment and the pallette of colors.
You have to set what are the acceptables states of your mind, in example, you are a winner, you lose but you will win any way. that are the states you allow, there can be a lot of possibilities but that are the only one allowed, but thsi are not so simple, because there a functioning associated to it for every emotion/feelings, triggers, etc. But that is what you are.

The other is how the machinery of reality works for you, like a giant machine, in example
"every thing becomes smaller, nearer, easiest; meanwhiel you become faster and stronger to reach the place you want to reach"
thsi is incredibly important because thsi programming of your spatial and physical abilities, can inhibit or allow you get something, and here is where is important things liks "you are the first and the last" "you are the strongest good being ,when you help yourself and your friends(mentally), and the strongest evil being, when you defend your family, because you destroy your enemies immediatly (mentally)"

The way I see to defend yourself mentally is a very complex technique to reprogram all your full mind, I didn't foudn, after searchnig long time, a technique like cross your finger and thats all. This is the only techniques that works for me, a long and tedious reprogramming of hte robot and the conscious functioning.

another techniqeu I attacked is what I call the aids
an ego of a negative being projects inside of me and inhibits my egos (verbally) the characteristic of that ego, it has absolutelly any kind of aggresivity in energy, emotion neither behavaiour.
hsi attack is to place inside the mental body and take that place for him.
Once them, his higher mind and (angel being/being life) are projected and start a process of inhibition, temporary destruction of egos.

the defence I found for this attack, is mental too, this create a mental structure "they are like the cells of cancer, they created annormal cells that destroy the body and must be destroyed", you note first I must create a methapor for muy subcosncoiusnes, then apparently I have to revert a suggestion about property, something like "every stroke I feel starting from my feet to my head and around my body until 50cm are mine and I exists in there, 1 my feeet, 2 my legs, etc. etc."
I knwo there are people who are attacked in different ways, but this is the way it works for me, and I think this not necessaryly is the same for others, in fact, is not the same for me as it was more than 20 years ago.

One last attack i found was too a suggestion "you move to a place that is more far and more smaller" that displacdes egos out of the are when he executes his mental functions and the concept of smaller inhibits his functionining. the only way to fix it I found is "you get of your your mentla body and return entering to the correct place where you control and execute the function you was creaetd/assigned for", and curiously it worked.

Well that is the way I see mental defense.