English is not my language. so i try to describe clearly.

3 years ago. i contact OBE and i decide to practice . i have premonition i will do it. and then i did it .cost 90 days . one day in June .at noon .i lie down and do a practice . then i think i can let a feet out . at this moment my heart was faster and faster just in 1 second . in a impossible speed i think i must dead . my heartbeat gonna stop soon. so i said stop! stop! stop! but it didn't work. how far it was? more than 10 times/second .that was a coincidence i read Bruce's book at this day at morning that page said that is not heart .and 3 minutes later it stop and i can't move .about 30 seconds later it back to normal

since that . leave out became so easy .so many nights i afraid to leave out body so i watched tv full night because when i relaxed just a bit . it will happened . i was afraid to walk around my room without light at night . so i hardly do that without body. the most far i leave my body was 12 feets. out of my window . that time i decide to back my body because Mr Monroe said do not leave far in his book. and i back ,this moment i realized (or premonition) i will never do this again .in so many years future maybe until i die.

though after that i still have OBE. but those OBEs i didn't see anything. because i leaved not enough far (i see stuffs when i leaved about 7 feets far) i gives up so many chance at night. gradually i can't leave my body anymore. when i cannot produce this activity no matter how carefully i try . it didn't work .i do not have premonition anymore like 3 years ago.

3 years ago .OBE was very easy for me. at noon i lie down and my finger put under my leg not careful. it almost caused a OBE when i was watching tv . i think i put my finger out then i leave out . so i stop it .then i can't move in half minute. i realize that is so easy . but now it is very very hard . and i can't do it again. i really miss that. and i want leave again