Over the weekend I was able to successfully have an OBE for the first time since I got attacked 6 months ago. I remember thinking about how I wanted to go to a special meeting place to talk to my spirit guides. I then ended up in a place very bright and it was white. I wasn't there long before I ended up back in my body. I then exited my body and there were two entities in my bedroom talking about a creature, and for some reason I felt they were talking about me. They noticed me and the next thing I knew they were standing much closer to me. I decided to ask them if they were my guides in which one responded "yes" but his mouth moved in a weird way, almost like he was clenching his teeth. I felt at that point I couldn't trust them and as the other entity, whom was standing directly in front of me, tried to reach out and touch me I put my hand up. I got in a defensive stance, we stared at each other for a moment, and flew right past them. Has anyone ever experienced meeting entities they could actually interact with without feeling like they are going to go at your throat any moment?