Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
Thanks. I feel embarrassed now at all I wrote. Its stuff from the past that is finished, over. I've been having a great positive time with lots of friends. But I got down and poorly Fri and it all fell apart. I need to get back in touch with positive good energy. As for your mom not admitting what she said I'm sure she never will. My ex called my mom the c word. Later said I'd made it up as she is a feminist who would never use the word.

Dearest buzzock,
You should never feel embarressed and it is good to get all the negativity out of you....That you had to tell this once again, was not maybe for you, but someone other out there needed to hear this too, so remember we are living in a multi dimential World with many many layers and habitants of conciousness so to speak....the only way to make a difference is when we are in a bound form...as in a body....so...Think next time you need to vent your feelings or what not...that you might have bean triggered by other none physical one who need it to be expressed in the formed energy level....
Does this at all make sense to you??

We are here to help, right??!!

Love
ia