Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vibrations Again and Again but no exit?

Bluelq Guest

Vibrations Again and Again but no exit?

I have been using the New system for about 5 days now. Notable differences and a good amount of skin rashes and bumps testify to it working. Last night after a good effort during the afternoon I went into vibrations 3 times. Each time with no effort, they simply kind of came when my mind was clear. However no sense of projecting or pull rope technique were effective, one thing I noticed is that there was no sense of paralysis whatsoever. The moment the vibrations were settling I would try to test movement with no difficulty. So there is a chance that I am suffering from the mind-split. Which bring me to my two questions.
    If indeed your double has projected, how does one know when it returns. Does simply getting up, being awake bring it back? Secondly what do you believe is the underlying cause of vibrations with no exit. Or sense of exit in general. I tried to bring the vibrations towards the Crown since I remember Monroe saying something about this, and even though it was part successful again no ability to project out. The vibrations were not extreme but not subtle either. In general they have been at a good level. Earlier in the afternoon I had the throbbing effect that Robert spoke of, but instead of the Heart Center it was my throat center that was pulsing like crazy. I thought my throat was going to jump out. But stayed focus.

Thanks

Blog Entries
    In Astral Dynamics, about this Robert says that you may already have projected but may not have realized it- If you have a very short projection (floating right above your body, for example) reenter on purpose and exclaim excitedly "I projected!" This trains you to remember.
    As to my own experiences I feel vibes upon reentry also so that may be what is happening. If you suspect that may be your problem, before settling in for the night, use an affirmation for memory, so instead
    "I project" do "I remember my projections." In other words, tell your subconscious that you know you're projecting (no ifs here) and that you do (not will) remember.
    Do this for a week and see what happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Bluelq Guest

Vibrations on Rentry

I did not know that one can vibrate on reentry. Indeed from lasts night's occurrence that might of been the case. Earlier that afternoon while trying to project I got a faint image of grayness around me. Then saw like a spinning image of a vortex. I assumed I was picking up on a astral double. But soon the faintly image faded away.

So another issue would be how does one manage to shift consciousness once a projection has occurred to the projected double? Also in regards to reentry what are the symptoms one experiences?

Also do you feel physical paralysis near prejection?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Bluelq wrote:
    So another issue would be how does one manage to shift consciousness once a projection has occurred to the projected double? Also in regards to reentry what are the symptoms one experiences?
    The way I do it is- calm down, deep breathe, wait for really strong symptoms, attempt an exit- the exit depends on the symptoms.
    Symptoms: Vibrations- (I try to 'go with them' like catching a wave)
    Deeply real hypnagogics- I will try to 'throw myself into the scene'. Usually there is a rocking back-and forth motion- I wait for the 'forth' and jump in.
    Astral Vision- Test for paralysis- if paralyzed, Get up or roll off.
    If not, try to wait a bit and try 'rope' or other technique that doesn't involve moving my actual limbs.
    Also do you feel physical paralysis near prejection?
    Absolutely. I don't even attempt it if I don't think I'm paralyzed. The reason being that moving ruins the exit attempt. If I'm not paralyzed but feel like I might lose the 'window of opportunity' I'll attempt a mental type of projection, which gives a different experience.

Bluelq Guest
    Thanks for your replies.

If not paralyzed no attempt. That might be an issue then. As I have not been paralyzed at any point really. In some of the old projections I had but not with this technique. I was under the assumption based on the mind split that the paralyzed condition was not a prerequisite, but an after affect. So if one gets up that causes instant assimilation of the double? That again might meen I am not being succesful rather then mind splitting as I really have not yet experienced any reentry symptoms.

Blog Entries
    In theory it's not a prerequisite, since some people can do it, but I consider them exceptional individuals who can trance while they walk. But any movement of the physical body will bring consciousness back to it and either foil the attempt or mess up the memory of a successful projection. So I would recommend to wait 'til you're paralyzed to try to exit- you have more 'freedom of choice' and your consciousness will 'go with' your etheric or astral body and improve your recall.
    I myself have only projected like twice without being paralyzed and they were more like 'phasing' or 'remote viewing' incidents than OBEing.

Gina P Guest
    Deeply real hypnagogics- I will try to 'throw myself into the scene'. Usually there is a rocking back-and forth motion- I wait for the 'forth' and jump in.
    That's exactly what I do too. I've been finding it very effective to imagine myself rocking (as if in a boat) from side to side - you'd be amazed how real you can make it feel. I think that concentrating on that effect (or any other image/feeling/rope you might use) occupies the mind whilst your body goes to sleep...giving you the opportunity to remain lucid whilst sleeping and be able to project.

I agree also with CFTraveller that moving your body to see if you're paralysed is a bad idea. It'll really set you back and break any trance you've established IMHO.

PS: As an afterthought, I don't get the vibrations very often now...wonder where they went?!

Sounds like you're doing well though Blue...congrats!!

Bluelq Guest
    Thanks, but the flow seems to have stopped. I have been trying to do energy work and it has become much more difficult. I am not sure if after 5 days of daily practice I actually opened blockage? There was not that much to begin with but still these day it has become a bit harder to start. It feels a bit like "a lot of work" to do energy work. This is the feeling I get before hand and have only try to do it once since (3 last Days). It also might be that I am not getting the same resistence. Been keeping up on my dream journal though. Maybe the enthusiasim feel a bit and need to giveit some more time, but I dont wish to stop the energy work since it will be handy later on. lol Enough talking about I am gonna go do a session now.. Lol

Bluelq Guest
    Latest Update. Getting closer I think. I have been trying in the afternoons last couple of days, have actually cut to veggie diet (fasting as well) and have spent a bit more time on physical relaxation technqiues, especialy the neck. I seem to be falling a sleep and being awakend from the vibrations though, no sleep deprivation of any kind just sleep.. This time they are different they include some pressure on the third eye, they seem to be of a higher frequency and also give a floating feeling to them. But mostly under the neck area. So I am guessing its either a partial obe or mind-split. Any advise to stop from falling asleep, maybe a bit more trance practice. Also been tried the rope technique with mixed results, it does not cause the vibrations by any means but seems a bit usefull in maintaining them. The problem I find is that there is really no resistance feeling, rope or simply trying to get out. I can't feel any resistance and feel that might be an issue. Possibly not projecting the right feel to get out, even when the door is open. Still no paralysis though none that I can detect, once the vibrations stop I can move fine.. Thanks for all your help, promise to come visit for coffee once succesfull, astrally of course..lol

Blog Entries
    About the only thing I can think of to help to keep you awake is to look for hypnagogics when the vibes start- it keeps you focused on something other than your body and you can then try to manipulate them to help with exiting. This sometimes helps with maintaining awareness. I seem to have the best luck after sleeping a full cycle and then trying to project.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast