I have been using the New system for about 5 days now. Notable differences and a good amount of skin rashes and bumps testify to it working. Last night after a good effort during the afternoon I went into vibrations 3 times. Each time with no effort, they simply kind of came when my mind was clear. However no sense of projecting or pull rope technique were effective, one thing I noticed is that there was no sense of paralysis whatsoever. The moment the vibrations were settling I would try to test movement with no difficulty. So there is a chance that I am suffering from the mind-split. Which bring me to my two questions.
If indeed your double has projected, how does one know when it returns. Does simply getting up, being awake bring it back? Secondly what do you believe is the underlying cause of vibrations with no exit. Or sense of exit in general. I tried to bring the vibrations towards the Crown since I remember Monroe saying something about this, and even though it was part successful again no ability to project out. The vibrations were not extreme but not subtle either. In general they have been at a good level. Earlier in the afternoon I had the throbbing effect that Robert spoke of, but instead of the Heart Center it was my throat center that was pulsing like crazy. I thought my throat was going to jump out. But stayed focus.

Thanks