Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Present Process

1. Re: The Present Process

Wow i feel like a stranger to my own post. I guess i want acceptance and attention lolll.

Anyway i have decided to not quit this process and book and i am going for it. Buzzcock i suggest you join me in this book as it will bring out these memories and suppressed emotions and we will be close to being healed or lucky to release these emotions in 9 weeks.

If you are interested we could do the meditations and support each other when these memories haunt us. I will send you this book for free and there is a meditation to bring these memories out and learn how to deal with bad emotions. I am by week 2 and its the best book i have ever read and it has changed my mind.

Hope you could join me
    Good Luck

Re: The Present Process

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon A.D. View Post
    Wow i feel like a stranger to my own post. I guess i want acceptance and attention lolll.

Anyway i have decided to not quit this process and book and i am going for it. Buzzcock i suggest you join me in this book as it will bring out these memories and suppressed emotions and we will be close to being healed or lucky to release these emotions in 9 weeks.

If you are interested we could do the meditations and support each other when these memories haunt us. I will send you this book for free and there is a meditation to bring these memories out and learn how to deal with bad emotions. I am by week 2 and its the best book i have ever read and it has changed my mind.

Hope you could join me
    Good Luck
    Thank you, I will be watching this thread and will share my thoughts about my own meditating. thats very kind of you, I wouldn't want to put you out about sending me a book, unless it can be emailed. I will look for my own copy of that one.

Re: The Present Process

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon A.D. View Post
    Hi

I am new to the site but not new to meditation. I have been meditating for so 1.3 years and its really going well.

I have been told all my chakra's are open and have worked with the right people to get them open. I have been lucky to meet those people i call friends.

I have been advised to read the Presence Process and do those meditations that brings out emotions and stored problems from the past and that its very tough. I am a very emotional person and the past really haunts me. I am really scared of what could come out as i have allot of childhood problems which the meditation brings out.

I was wondering if anyone here have read this book: The Presence Process from Michael Brown?? Also looking for someone that wants to do this process with me that is ready to take on there past and maybe it could be easier together if someone is interested?

Thank you
    I've heard some people say that people with bad memories shouldn't do meditation or yoga, untill theyve had therapy first to deal with the issues these practices can bring up, I've heard others say that you should do the practices and just train yourself to keep calm and cope through the uncovered emotions. One book I read said to stand and let them pass around you like smoke, dissipating. I don't know, I think it depends on how strong you're feeling in terms of coping with what will be uncovered.

4. Re: The Present Process

Yes did not think of it that way so i can't send free copies as it is copy righted so sorry but hope you buy it.

5. Re: The Present Process

Quote Originally Posted by buzzcock View Post
    I've heard some people say that people with bad memories shouldn't do meditation or yoga, untill theyve had therapy first to deal with the issues these practices can bring up, I've heard others say that you should do the practices and just train yourself to keep calm and cope through the uncovered emotions. One book I read said to stand and let them pass around you like smoke, dissipating. I don't know, I think it depends on how strong you're feeling in terms of coping with what will be uncovered.
    Hi

In the book he explains it all. Who should do this and its just from week 5 - 8 when its hard and though but he says it's really worth it
    to get all that out and you will feel allot better.

If it has devastating stuff happening to you could just stop but he says the only way is through and then its gone so its def worth it.

I am doing the 2nd week and i will be here to help you if i can and others might help me so i am going to take the chance and go through this process to beat this that has wrecked my life.]

Hope you join me. Lets us be brave its the only way.
    Peace