Thread: The Love and Nurturing Song

The Love and Nurturing Song

A couple of nights ago I had a beautifull projection in which a non-physical being full of love was carrying me in her arms like a baby and swinging me from side to side beside a small tree with no leaves but with some red flowers in its branches. At the same time there was a beautifull and peacefull song playing in the back. It was similar to Luis Miguel, the letter was chanted clear and perfect, in a perfect volume (nor loud or soft) . It was as if I was listening to it in walking life. I could hear the instruments in perfect synchronisation. I can't remember the lyrics though. I was so lost in this tune, like hypnotised. It was so relaxing and peaceful!

Last night while sleeping I heard the same song but just part of it. I tried to remember it, but as soon as I wake up my memory of it's lyrics fades!! I read that in the mental body people can access composers full works such as poetry, music, etc. Was I in the mental body then?
    "Think how different life would be if we were all part of communities working for the common good of each member, full of people who pay attention to, share, and act on our dreams." Kurt Leland

Re: The Love and Nurturing Song

it could be

are you prone to receiving music in other states , like in hypnagogic (while going to bed) or hypopompic (while waking up) , there are so many stages in awareness I hear amazing music in , for instance that is here nor there (in the liminal sleep states) and they were nothing short of divine .

in a variant of this question I asked A.C once , "does one have to be in a mental state to access the mental body in the timesphere of the akashik records?" or can you access it while your body is in the rtz (you're aware of it) , in that way is bilocation to the AR possible?.

She said yes , so similarly you don't have to be in the mental body to have a mental experience that way (I'm saying that maybe perception is more fluid that way?).Or you could truly be in it to be hearing it (that's very likely as you suspect).

also i forgot to ask was this song a lullaby? because for an adult to be swing back and forth like that coupled with maternal undertones , could possibly be one?

I believe it's symbolic. NP operates in a very different way than physical reality.Thus, we are like small babys learning from it. I believe the small tree is a growth symbol, flowering slowly since there were few flowers.

Regarding your previous question I've experienced different things during hypnagogic and hypnopompic states but non related to music whatsoever. And no it was not a lullaby. Look for Luis Miguel in youtube and you'll get an idea of the type of melody I heard.
    "Think how different life would be if we were all part of communities working for the common good of each member, full of people who pay attention to, share, and act on our dreams." Kurt Leland

no it's ok , youtube is banned in pakistan ever since they drew cartoons of muhammad or something like that , I'd have to log into a VPN first , all that's very cumbersome.

i was only curious since I've heard music in the live fully awoken state that was mesmerizing , I just didn't wonder if my mental body was producing ( it well could have been ) but the experience of it was amazing.

interesting.