Thread: Ator's OBEs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ator's OBEs

8 Oct 16

I got up around 3:00am, allowed myself to wake all the way up and reclined in bed while trying to keep my mind still. I allowed myself to be swept along by the hypnogogic images until I fell into trance.I think I lost focus and almost fell asleep. Next thing I knew it felt like I had fallen out of bed. I could see the carpet of my room like I was on the floor. I was aware enough to know I had gone through the vibration, and relaxed enough not to draw back out. I was able to leave the room into the kitchen, and the further I got from my body the more clearly I saw my surroundings. I considered going back so I wouldn’t forget the experience, but I was fairly clear so I went farther. I wanted to go outside the house. Passing through the closed door was an unusual experience. It wasn’t uncomfortable but odd. Once outside I found the moon. It was a weird pastel color. I wanted to go but couldn’t for some reason. I continued up the street and realized I wasn’t in my neighborhood, but in my childhood neighborhood. All the streets were empty. I was curious why I wasn’t in myneighborhood and turned a corner and I was on my street. I started to feel my clarity start to slip soI kind of let go and went back into my body and woke.

I’m not sure if this was a projection or a very lucid dream. I’m not sure how to even tell. It felt like it started as a projection but by the end felt more surreal.
    Last edited by Ator27; 8th October 2016 at 11:35 PM.