11 Nov 15

Not sure that this counts as an OBE but a curious experience.

Spent the morning watching a movie and bouncing/stimulating and raising energy. 1000 started MAP exit week 8. Spent 1 hour. At some point was down far enough. Kept trying to concentrate on getting out. At one point I thought I raised my arm and blew the whole thing, That's when I noticed the arm that was raising wasn't my physical arm. That brought me back out. Calmed myself and started again. Had some rushing noise sensations after a while and a few instances of vertigo. There was a tingling at the base of my skull and a tightness all the way around my head at the brow line. I read about that, so I tried not to get excited. Tried to relax and ride it out. I heard a voice say, "your center is not centered" and something that felt/sounded like a knuckle popping in the center of my head happened. Had trouble relaxing back down into trance again after that.

Even though I would qualify this as a partial exit and an aborted attempt, it seems my level of trance may be my limiting factor. I am encouraged that of my last two conscious attempts, one succeeded and the last at least resulted in a partial exit. I think I'm getting close. I will continue the energy work I have started.

I have no idea what the popping noise was or the voice in my head meant. Maybe it was just some new version of my mind trying to chatter when I'm trying to relax and maintain a calm trance?