Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with understanding Kundalini

Re: Help with understanding Kundalini

While this may be possible, I have never heard of this happening.

I do not think this kind of work is in the nature of black magicians.

They seem to prefer ritual.

I think that if a person like this did succeed it would cause massive contradictions, which would be very unbalancing both energetically, physically, and psychologically.

robert

Dear Sir...

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    So, let's say, people with evil/criminal purposes ¿can rise kundalini and use such enhanced capabilities in order to achieve its more disreputable purposes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Asalantu, have you ever heard about black magicians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    While this may be possible, I have never heard of this happening.
    I do not think this kind of work is in the nature of black magicians.
    They seem to prefer ritual.
    I think that if a person like this did succeed it would cause massive contradictions, which would be very unbalancing both energetically, physically, and psychologically.
    Taking into account old saying "we harvest what we sow" a prudent black magician will have the wisdom of to play with timelines selecting (by successive reality shifts) that one which best fits its purposes. I think, having full control of Kundalini, perhaps is the way in order to successfully do this.

This would be an alternative (instead of to directly harm others) when trying to reach its disreputable targets and letting to the manyfold of possibilities (multiple fates in an multiverse architecture) the "dirty" job.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 24th November 2015 at 08:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    So, let's say, people with evil/criminal purposes ¿can rise kundalini and use such enhanced capabilities in order to achieve its more disreputable purposes?
    Evil, disreputable, unkind, bad, wrong... these are all judgements. Yes, there are some things that most people on earth will agree are evil (genocide, for example), but agreement doesn't equal truth or correctness. Popular opinion is often (usually, even) ignorant and self-serving. But totally aside from that, it all depends on the context, that is, the assumption that the material world and its constraints and constructs are all somehow important, real, and immutable.

Kundalini is what it is. It doesn't necessarily have "good" or "evil" or other socially defined constructs around it.

However, full Kundalini awakening changes an ego-self so profoundly that it's hard to even guess what would happen to someone with "evil intentions" when they have undergone the transformation. Perhaps they, knowing that "evil" and "good" are only constructs, will continue to do things that society considers "evil". Perhaps they'll lose all interest in manipulation and control (which is what most acts of evil are based in, anyway). It's all extremely personal and extremely individual. If there's one thing that Consciousness appears to want or need or whatever word we want to use there, it's variety and unique experience.

In other words, Kundalini is an agent of change, of transformation, and it drastically alters one's perception of reality, and that includes things like "good" and "evil".
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

To add to what I said in this post....

It can be truly said that to raise kundalini one needs to surrender the ego.

One of the key ingredients of dark magicians and witches is a powerful ego.

This will not survive fully raised Kundalini intact.

It will cause massive contradictions in the belief system and a major existential crisis.

The onslaught of inspirational ideas is intense, post Kundalini. This can drive one quite batty.

Ebullient is an understatement.

I raised Kundalini once a week after a three day fast on water and some purging, for a year or so. Then I had to take a break for two years to ground myself and to allow my energies to settle. During this time, I continued my regular lengthy meditations, but did no energy work. I continued thus until I felt completely normal again.

The ideas I had during my high energy period after raising Kundalini (I kept notes) all panned out as truth. These ideas ranged from spiritual techniques to architecture and new inventions.

I agree that what actually happens depends upon the individual.

robert