Thread: What on earth is going on here?

What on earth is going on here?

I've been doing energy work for 18 months now, but for the third night in a row, I can feel something wrapping around my left leg and actually trying to crawl into my perineum. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. After 30 minutes of energy work the sole of my left foot started twitching very strongly for no reason,then the whole foot started gripping, and then I felt this large, weird kind of energy go up and wrap around the entire left leg. Then it reached the perineum and it started to tickle that area.The right leg was also affected. The only way I can describe is that I felt like there was something in the lower half of my body that was alive and had a complete mind of its own.

I stopped the session, somehow managed to fall asleep, and woke up up 2 hours later with an unusual heaviness all over my body. I felt as if something had been resting on me. The heart area especially seemed to ache. I was awake for only a few minutes when there was a weird, painless popping sensation in the rectum area. It only lasted a second. I tried to fall asleep again only to be disturbed again by a sudden rush of wind go into the perineum. I was awake for hours because the cramping in the feet continued all night & I felt like I couldn't breathe properly, which never happens to me. Does anyone know what is happening? Has anyone experienced this? There was no pain during any of this. I just want to know if I am safe doing this because I am worried.

Re: What on earth is going on here?

First symptom is a kundalini activity, kundalini has its own consciousness and it works with your energy on its own way it can also manifest itself in many different ways, anyways don't worry, it's a good sign, it's a sign that your K is developing. The second symptom sounds as "sleep paralysis" it 'is very natural for many people I am having them since of my childhood, you can make your own researches about this phenomenon. May google help you.

sorry for my English. it's my third language.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: What on earth is going on here?

I agree with this.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.