Hello everyone,

Yesterday a friend of mine told me about Robert Bruce and his NEW technique for energy raising and building the energy body. I read almost the whole book in a matter of a few hours and I was really interested to see how this NEW technique would work for me. The reason why I am so interested in the technique is because I am desperate, I never had any Astral Projection, but sometimes sensations of the start of it, but then nothing happens. Also it seems I had a spontaneous Kundalini Awakening when the energy raised the first time after a traumatic event in my life August 2014. I sometimes have stinging pains in joints since then. Like electric pulse beams that are repeatedly fired on my elbow joints or ankles... It really is painful. never had these sensations ever before. Also I started feeling buzzing energy currents inside that would move, with twitches of muscles, tingling and pinprick sensations almost everywhere... Even the Anus sometimes twitched lol... Sorry But I just did not manage yet to have an AP. And then it dawned on me that I only work on my third eye and heart chakra in order to archive an AP, but through Robert's NEW technique I found out that I first need to actually build my energy body, it's just not strong enough yet.

So i tried the technique last night in bed. I went to bed at 10:30 PM and I went to sleep at 1:38 I have no idea where the time went between the exercises and the trance state. It was just very quick...
I was pretty good in feeling the sensations of energy rising through my legs. However it took some time for the legs to respond, it sometimes just feels as if I do not even have legs, I try to scratch the legs etc. but it is so difficult to place my awareness in them. After a few exercises of stirring, brushing and an imagined energy ball traveling through the legs, I finally got it right and could then after a whole body workout go to the Full Body Circuit. It was amazing and I felt the energy rising up the spine, my arms, backside of neck and head and then down the face and into the Sub-Navel Storage!

After these exercises I felt strong buzzing and bubbling sensations in the Sub-Navel. I decided to meditate afterwards. I tried loosening techniques of falling etc. and I felt a few sensations, like falling very quickly, I also suddenly had a white light flash in front of my closed eyes that brought a vision of a crystal clear face to me. It was an older man with black-grey hair. He had blue eyes and according to his expression he was manically laughing. No idea why I saw that, it just suddenly appeared. I heard many, many cracks and tiny creaks in the bed room when I began to stir my awareness fingers in both of my temples. It was like something was actually cracking the floor. I did not bother to open my eyes to look, I just wanted to succeed. But I did not reach the Vibration stage and so i decided to stop and go to sleep. However it was already late anyway.

My question for you guys is, if I practice NEW, what would you suggest? What is your daily routine? Do I need to do the whole body like I did last night with brushing, wrapping, stirring? Or is it enough to do the full body circuit from now one until next week?

After all these exercised I still can feel slight energy movements inside my limbs, sometimes my upper legs suddenly twitch a few times in a row, I felt earlier a tingling sensation around my left cheek, little above the mouth. And also I feel strong energy movements along my head again.

Thank you for your time reading my post! Highly appreciated!