Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: pressure sensation and movement in skin/muscles in face and head

pressure sensation and movement in skin/muscles in face and head

I think this thread might be interesting to the people who are making their own researches about head pressure. Is head pressure sign of a spiritual awakening or is it a disease...?

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/p...nd-head?page=1
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Re: pressure sensation and movement in skin/muscles in face and head

I would not say it is a disease. Especially not when people also mention that there is a buzzing, or something cold going down the spine. Many people are new to these symptoms and many get them now. Most will run to doctors and they will definitely give medications. But most of these sensations are quite normal for Ascension. Sadly there are those who newly awaken and have no clue what is going on, until they find that no doctor ever finds anything wrong with them.

I don't know Tanjeria. I have these symptoms on a daily basis for four years already, some days they can be very strong and very unpleasant, as you can see some people here say that they have this symptoms 10 and even 20 years... to be awakened doesn't mean that your K will ever raise itself... there is no guarantee that you will succeed and there is no switch off button and you have to deal with it whether you like it or not... and it does not give me a choice... I really feel exhausted by this head pressure it doesn't go away whether I practice energy work or not...
    Last edited by Leon; 1st February 2016 at 01:32 AM.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

I think it has to do with the severity of symptoms and what you're doing. If you go to the link provided, you will see that the people that are talking about sinus pressure are spam posts from advertisers. But rhinitis and sinusitis are fairly easy to diagnose, and the type of energy sensations associated with chakra activation and energy body rewiring are pretty specific, it seems to me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

It's fifth year now since I have daily 24/7 head pressure and to tell you the truth, I don't know whether it related to kundalini or not... )) Somewhere here in the forum I read a post where Robert says that constantly active chakras can drain energy. well in my case I don't feel that it drains my energy...
    Last edited by Leon; 18th March 2016 at 09:40 PM.

Last summer my mother at the age of 62 was diagnosed with cancer of stomach stage 4

and recently 11 days ago (7th of murch) she passed away in my hands and it was the greatest loss of my life....

All these days after her death I was experiencing a very strong emotional distress and as a result

yesterday I had a very strong energy sensations which were caused as I suppose by my emotional state.

I was lying in my bed when suddenly I began to feel a very strong energy movement in the base chakra and in the sub-navel area,

then I began to feel strong energy surges through my spinal column and then my third eye chakra began violently pulsing

as if something was trying to make a hole inside out of my head and then it began throbbing with open eyes there were a few powerful bursts of light...

and in that very moment I finely understood for myself that my head pressure is not a disease and I am not sick... My head pressure is a real kundalini syndrome.

I am AWAKE
    Last edited by Leon; 18th March 2016 at 04:02 PM.

So sorry for your loss Leon.
    How sad this hard work seemed to came to fruition under such circumstances.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    So sorry for your loss Leon.
    How sad this hard work seemed to came to fruition under such circumstances.
    Susan, thank you very much for your condolences.

I believe I am getting more and more close to my goal and now I am on a pre-kundalini stage.

So sorry Leon for your loss, I lost my mom in like manner, though suddenly like... 12/05/11

I stayed drunk through the next year on Patron and I even cursed the heavens and god. I reckon they...or all concerned...understood. If not, then that's to their loss ...I reckon so. I was grieving my mom's goneness. Peace Leon, I'm happy to hear that You are AWAKE!
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast