Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pressure sensation and movement in skin/muscles in face and head

Re: pressure sensation and movement in skin/muscles in face and head

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Last summer my mother at the age of 62 was diagnosed with cancer of stomach stage 4

and recently 11 days ago (7th of murch) she passed away in my hands and it was the greatest loss of my life....

All these days after her death I was experiencing a very strong emotional distress and as a result

yesterday I had a very strong energy sensations which were caused as I suppose by my emotional state.

I was lying in my bed when suddenly I began to feel a very strong energy movement in the base chakra and in the sub-navel area,

then I began to feel strong energy surges through my spinal column and then my third eye chakra began violently pulsing

as if something was trying to make a hole inside out of my head and then it began throbbing with open eyes there were a few powerful bursts of light...

and in that very moment I finely understood for myself that my head pressure is not a disease and I am not sick... My head pressure is a real kundalini syndrome.

I am AWAKE
    I am too sorry for your loss Leon. I lost my father 4 march and my mother is in very bad shape of cancer, it is very hard but life must go on, and it does , miraculously, it does.
    Sending lots of love to you and your loved ones.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
    So sorry Leon for your loss, I lost my mom in like manner, though suddenly like... 12/05/11

I stayed drunk through the next year on Patron and I even cursed the heavens and god. I reckon they...or all concerned...understood. If not, then that's to their loss ...I reckon so. I was grieving my mom's goneness. Peace Leon, I'm happy to hear that You are AWAKE!
    So sorry Tim for your loss of your mom, but good you did survive the heavy drinking, happy your are back here.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Timothy, IA56, Thank you very much for your condolences and support I am also sorry to hear about your losses guys.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2