Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

In the book the author says to wake up without moving. Then imagine yourself at a destination you want to go to. If that doesn't work then he says to do cycling techniques.
    If that doesn't work then do the same thing upon each awakening.

Two of the techniques I chose were hand visualization and observing images. I remember the second night I got vibrations and then went back to sleep immediately after that.

If anyone has experiences with this book. Could you tell me the best way to practice waking up without moving?

Re: Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

Hey.

I've used some of the techniques of that book to some effect over a year ago. I was able to get out of body a few times and they ended quickly. It worked but I found it to not being very consistent. That may just be me and how I was going about using the techniques.

I believe that the book instructs to set an alarm to aid in the waking process, so with that idea all you would need to do is hear your alarm and remain still for the first few times. The book mentions that you should also immediately use energy body loosening techniques like imagining rolling over and out of bed, swimming motions, touching everything vigorously, etc. when you find yourself awake in the middle of the night.

Personally, I wake up many times throughout the night for various reasons and can easily fall back to sleep. Naturally, If I messed up one time another would roll around during the same night.

I'm not really sure how to advise how not to move when waking. All I would do is consciously refrain opening my eyes for too long when waking up randomly because that would always be my first sign of waking up. If you open your eyes for a moment, notice it and shut them gently, and then consciously lead the other set of actions for the Phase after that point (not trying to move while you do the rolling, peering, visualizations etc.). It may take a period of getting used to, and it may not work the first few attempts, but it should work better over time.

The Phase still seemed to work for me if it just immediately shut my eyes first thing and just focused on imagining what I would normally do when waking up including the other recommended energy loosening techniques. I haven't used those techniques in some time, but I was thinking recently about trying it again. It a good little set of techniques to have in your Astral toolbox when you feel like using it.

I hope that helps in some way.

Cheers,
    - Malathion.
    "Curvature of time - not a straight line." - Nik Turner.

Blog Entries

We call that phasing and there is a post dedicated to it in the OBE R & D subforum, stickied.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    We call that phasing and there is a post dedicated to it in the OBE R & D subforum, stickied.
    Should I then talk about my experiences there? Or can I still talk about it here? (according to the rules)

Thanks.

Hey luffy28,

I used that book for me and some of my friends and found it very good to get to know the obe feeling and that it really works. I find its good to get started but without serious energy-work and meditations you want get far in your development.

By the way the book mention that after waking up without moving you should leave your body imidieatly not to imagine being in another place which is phasing. Just try to leave your body. You will know how in that moment there is no explanation for that. If you cannot leave make the cycles from which you should choose 3 and make them in rows like frist one 15 secs then the next one next one and start again from the first. Sometimes only the last on of the 3 round makes you leave your body.

How to wake up without moving: before sleeping say to your self: I wake up totally still ( never use a no in an affirmation since thats just not working as good as positive once ex. dont think of an elephant(you thought of an elephant right )). Try this affirmations a few times until you fall asleep it will work.

All the best and if you have any questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Hey luffy28,

I used that book for me and some of my friends and found it very good to get to know the obe feeling and that it really works. I find its good to get started but without serious energy-work and meditations you want get far in your development.

By the way the book mention that after waking up without moving you should leave your body imidieatly not to imagine being in another place which is phasing. Just try to leave your body. You will know how in that moment there is no explanation for that. If you cannot leave make the cycles from which you should choose 3 and make them in rows like frist one 15 secs then the next one next one and start again from the first. Sometimes only the last on of the 3 round makes you leave your body.

How to wake up without moving: before sleeping say to your self: I wake up totally still ( never use a no in an affirmation since thats just not working as good as positive once ex. dont think of an elephant(you thought of an elephant right )). Try this affirmations a few times until you fall asleep it will work.

All the best and if you have any questions just ask
    I have the newer version of his book (2015).

In it he says for the first projection / ld process to

1. Visualize your self at your mirror for 3 to 5 seconds if that doesn't work then, (for future projections just visualize your destination in detail for 3 to 5 seconds)
    2. Try to separate from your body by either standing, levitating or putting your feet on the floor then separate, after 3 to 5 seconds
    3. If that doesn't work then do technique 1 for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work do technique 2 3 to 5 seconds do this three more times (for a total of four cycles) and you'll most likely get a ld / obe.

If the cycling techniques work within 3 to 5 seconds then do #2 separation techniques.

I need help with staying up during each awakening and I need more details on staying still upon awakening (like how to practice etc...)

Thanks.

Just try with affirmations thats the easiest way. Also try to imagine yourself waking up being totally still. Do that while falling a sleep and it will work in a few days.

PS he also says that even if you wake up and move you should try the exercise. It can still work.

I'll try it on days I have off / practice phase days.

Other than that could you give me more of your experience with the book?

Thanks.

Try also this affirmation
    I wake up totally still at 6:00 am (or any time you wish)
    To learn NEW is very important to maintain your energy levels once outside. The book is a kickstarter to have an obe but to maintain and control it is something different.
    I agree to some the author wrote and disagree with other things, mainly cause I experienced different. So try to learn how to leaf your body and make your own experience.

Ps somewhere he states to not try it more then 3 days in a row. Make a brake for 1 or 2 days and do it again. Sometimes the unexpectable happens in this brake

Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier