Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

Re: Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Try also this affirmation
    I wake up totally still at 6:00 am (or any time you wish)
    To learn NEW is very important to maintain your energy levels once outside. The book is a kickstarter to have an obe but to maintain and control it is something different.
    I agree to some the author wrote and disagree with other things, mainly cause I experienced different. So try to learn how to leaf your body and make your own experience.

Ps somewhere he states to not try it more then 3 days in a row. Make a brake for 1 or 2 days and do it again. Sometimes the unexpectable happens in this brake
    I've been doing the affirmation / visualization, plus the mirror / cycling techniques exercise every hour for 10 minutes today. I'm going to do it only on Fridays and Saturdays.

I've been only doing it for 2-3 days a week since I restarted. Today is the day I'll most likely get a projection (or at least this week if not this week I'll brainwash myself to get it by 1/1/2015).

Thanks Leon for the link.

Thanks WhiteMonkey for the advice.

By 1.1.2016 you mean

Hope u have luck today.

Please report back how it went

When I tried it on the 18th of December nothing happened and I awoke as usual.

I then tried to do forced falling asleep. Every time (about to go asleep) I did it I would fully awaken. Tried doing forced falling asleep into Sunday morning and I fully awoke in the morning.

If you know anyone that can explain forced falling asleep that would be good.

Thanks.

During the 1/1/2016 week I tried doing it on the first and I kept having to go to the bathroom.

The second I kept going in-between awake and asleep and finally fully awoke.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Did you try to stand up after 6 hours for some time?

By the way how long is your normal sleeping cycle?

This is what I actually wrote in my journal of the week of the first. I skipped the second week of this month because of preparing for school (which I'm going back to this coming Tuesday).

1/1/2016

Kept having to go to the bathroom. Woke up numerous times because I told myself after alarm that I would wake up w/strong intentions / desire.

1/2/2016 -

Went in-between sleep and awake. Techniques didn't work.

Week of 1/1/2016 - 1/2/2016

1. Awoke between sleep / awake upon awakening.

2. Stop drinking liquids past 6pm - Everyday.

3. Week before (during week) practiced techniques like actual cycles (10 times) instead of doing them individually this might have led to what happened on 1/2/2016.

4. To wake up multiple times picture yourself waking up multiple times while setting intention upon sleep.

When I was practicing the techniques during that week I think I over analyzed (which he says not to do in the book) most of the time upon practicing. I would count up to 10 cycles and made sure the techniques were perfect. Also I've only read the first part of the book (get obe within 3 days). I'm reading the older version of the book.

I kept having to go to the bathroom during my sleep over those two days.

My sleep can go from eight to twelve hours depending on if I have the motivation to wake up.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by luffy28 View Post
    My sleep can go from eight to twelve hours depending on if I have the motivation to wake up.

Thanks.
    haha that sounds familiar

ok try to stand up after 6 hours of sleep for about 20 mins. Go to the bathroom! walk around the house do some stretching and read the part of the book again. Also what helps is to read journals here on the forum. Then go to sleep with the intention.

I'm not going to use the easy part of this book anymore (obe within 3 days). I'm going to start another thread on the book Astral dynamics (1999 version) and a few guides online.

The phase book is good, but the techniques don't work. Also their forum barely has anyone. Only the Russian language forum has lots of users.

I might start it later today.

Thank you for all the advice.

Blog Entries

I know more spanish speaking people who like Raduga than english speakers. I don't know exactly why, might have to do with shared worldview.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Aww. Sorry it didn't work out. If I recall correctly....the first time I ever projected on purpose was through the practices in Astral Dynamics, pretty sure it was the '99 version too. I'm rooting for you, or however you say it.