Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pressure on the back of the head

pressure on the back of the head

Does anybody know anything about this place? Is it an energy center? I think this place is too low to belong to third eye center and too high to belong to throat center but I might be wrong, sometimes I feel a pressure and a strange sensations as if an invisible fly crawling at this place...

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Leon; 5th December 2015 at 04:11 PM.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: pressure on the back of the head

It's an energy center in a type of christian mysticism, but it can also be said th be the back of a chakra. Around the mouth or nose?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Around the mouth

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

It is an energy center - yi chen or jade pillow look up eastern tan tien chi.

It's really connected with all head energy centers but if you bounce energy back and forth from your crown to the nape and/or from your third eye to your nape you may feel/experience some strong connecting energies - also right above your soft palate and then from crown to palate and throat.

Just finished watching the complete video.
    Very inspirational. Some very good advice.I especially liked the need to accept our own imperfections. It's so easy to be frustrated with ourselves when we feel we are failing somehow, but just acknowledging this fact and accepting is better than being at war with ourselves.Harmony within.
    Thank you for posting this Leon.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    It is an energy center - yi chen or jade pillow look up eastern tan tien chi.

It's really connected with all head energy centers but if you bounce energy back and forth from your crown to the nape and/or from your third eye to your nape you may feel/experience some strong connecting energies - also right above your soft palate and then from crown to palate and throat.
    Dreamweaver, thank you very much for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Just finished watching the complete video.
    Very inspirational. Some very good advice.I especially liked the need to accept our own imperfections. It's so easy to be frustrated with ourselves when we feel we are failing somehow, but just acknowledging this fact and accepting is better than being at war with ourselves.Harmony within.
    Thank you for posting this Leon.
    You are welcome Susan. I am glad you liked it.

Welcome
    Namaste

It's called the "Bindu Chakra"

There's a set , one in the upper portion and the one you show above the nape , In ancient Kundalini Tantra it's said to connect to the Ajna Chakra (you can tell from the diagram the close proximity of the two) , The higher chakras have unique properties , The girl I was talking the course with refuse to work with it (we were doing the Kechri Mudra , in which one reaches the bindu keshtram by rolling the tongue towards the palate) , the results in the release of "Amrit" , The divine ambrosia and incredibly potent elixir with almost narcotic properties , the girl I'm talking about somehow managed to achieve effective stimulation and "blissed out" (she passed out for a good 45 minutes).

I only work with Bindu to complete the master circuit when the Kundalini spikes (also my tongue feels strange in Kichri Mudra).
    You might want to google "Bindu Chakra" for more details.

Attached Images Attached Images