Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: pressure on the back of the head

Re: pressure on the back of the head

Last night when I was falling asleep I had new energy sensations related to the back of head pressure.

I have already told many times here on the forum about my current energy sensations through my spinal column,

the energy movement between base chakra,

coccyx and solar plexus area... it seems I have a really strong blockage in the solar plexus area

but last night the energy seems finally passed it and reached the the pressure spot in the back of the head where

I feel sometimes pressure and energy sanctions though I still feel strong pressure in my solar plexus chakra, I consider it a concrete sign of progress...

During the process I felt strong presusser in the base chakra, coccyx, solar plexus and in the back of the head...

I think definitely it is kundalini working in its own way, slowly step by step removing

blockages from my energy body and this energy is really seems intelligent,

once it is awakened it works like a program in a different way with each of us....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Perhaps. If it is, good luck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Perhaps. If it is, good luck.

Thank you CFTraveler.
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Does anybody know anything about this place? Is it an energy center? I think this place is too low to belong to third eye center and too high to belong to throat center but I might be wrong, sometimes I feel a pressure and a strange sensations as if an invisible fly crawling at this place...

This is a point where entities enter. Also, your soul is stolen from this point.
    In the Matrix movie, they have a plug on this point. Other movies has also used the same plug point too.

If anyone knows how one could prevent it when it is happening, please post your reply.
    If an entity is trying to enter, you will feel the pressure suddenly and it is very painful.

That's where the zeal chakra is (where the spine meets the head)

and yes I get terrible pain there from time to time as well
    Earth: a remedial school for those learning Love

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Does anybody know anything about this place? Is it an energy center? I think this place is too low to belong to third eye center and too high to belong to throat center but I might be wrong, sometimes I feel a pressure and a strange sensations as if an invisible fly crawling at this place...

i experience An energy centre "slightly above" where the picture indicates, it may or may not be the exact same one. But its very close to it, i hear a hissing sound entering this area associated with kundalini, there is also two other energy centres just above and behind the ears, another in the third eye area just below middle of forhead, and on top of the skull which that makes 5 energy points. This is from personal experience and is all energy related. The head area in concerns to energy and energy centres is rather complex for such a small area, there is also a ring around the head going acroos third eye centre, part of crown chakra. Most energy centres are discovered through actively charging that area, particularily with kundalini associated energy. (My experience)

Dont forget, your pressure could also be the result of muscle and nerve pressure due to sleeping on an uncomfortable pillow, poor neck or spinal posture etc... We cant always assume something on an energetic subtle level is taking place.