Thread: Coolness in Crown

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Coolness in Crown

Hi peeps,

For the last three weeks I've noticed I have "episodes" of what feels like very cool, to cold energy flowing through my upper crown. This happens especially while listening to music I love or seeing art or even doing yoga. Tonight after yoga I was listening to a song by Damian Rice, some incredibly sappy love song and it felt like someone put a very cool yarmulke on my head (no, I've never worn one but can imagine now what it would feel like).

I have no other energy sensations outside the mundane range of experience.

I am excited about this. I've been doing very little direct energy work for some time, and I don't want to jump ahead on what this means. Please let me know your thoughts or stories or takes on it all. Kundalini energy? Should I be mindful of enhancing it? Seems music is the main pump to get it going.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Blog Entries

Re: Coolness in Crown

Aunt Clair has various articles about 'cool Kundalini descending from crown'. I'll have to see if I can find a link.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Wow the first post from someone who talks about the same sensations I feel many times!

I also have had cool and blowing cool wind like energies around my head and crown area, at times I even feel cool breathes of air around my forehead! It was as strong as feeling ice cold once while sitting here! I am a fast freezer and do not get warm easily but the cool breathes was new to me, especially since it happened in summer!

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Interesting Tanjeria. When do you feel the sensations most?

Also, I found a few links back on this from Aunt Clair (thanks CFT)

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/arc...hp/t-2014.html

There's also mention if cool energy from the Sahaja folks:

http://www.sahajayoga.org/ExperienceItNOW/

In the end, like anything else, we'll have to see where it goes, or doesn't.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Hey SoulSadi,

I usually feel the cool and cold sensations after a major Kundalini spike! I feel the patterns of the energy very well. It can be "ON" or "OFF". When mine is on, I can feel a strong buzzing current close to electricity inside my spine and I feel many times during the day while sitting relaxed, surges and kind of dense rushes of this energy current in certain spots on my back. Sometimes so strong that I actually feel the chair moving from my back. Or the mattress of the bed cracking because of a major surge.

But it really always changes, In the very beginning of my Kundalini Awakening I felt a lot of heat, then cold and cool breathes of air around my head! It felt literally like my head was breathing!