Thread: Is this a problem?

Is this a problem?

It seems like when I become aware that I am projecting some of my body parts are actually awake.

I was getting ready for a final exam that I have tonight and I got sleepy reading so I went to lay down on my bed. I fell asleep and was having a dream. Then I started waking up and I was aware of myself laying in my bed. My eyes were open but then I felt my right leg fall through my bed and was dangling there like there was just air underneath me(cold air).

So then I was like "oh damn I'm projecting" So I start trying to sit up straight but I couldn't get the right side of my head to move as much as the left. I was moving a little bit but It was harder the more I moved. I probably only moved my head about 5-10 degrees. But then I noticed that my right eye was awake and seeing naturally while my left eye was seeing "astrally"? which has happened before but my astral copy was downstairs on the couch so I could see in my living room in one eye and my bedroom in the other eye. Also I could hear a deep vibration sort of off in the distance.

Then I let myself fully awaken and the deep vibrating sound stopped, and I could see the usual after image of a wormhole/tunnel.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

Re: Is this a problem?

Na keep at it. Just Dont make a big deal about it. You are creating Your problems, People Think they are having a problem (because things aren't behaving like they do in the physical world). However if you Think you are having a problem you most certainly will.You fuel problems with the energy you put into the notion of "problem". Your..."Oh damn Im projecting"" is a perfect example. Implying that your supposed to "do" something because of it. No...wrong idea. Its actually the Opposite. Sense you can tell your projecting be extra calm, extra-laid back. If you make it a situation it will instantly become one. The world over there is Very sensitive to thought and will respond to you instantly with exactly the energy you fuel it with. Like someone new to flying a plane you have to be patient with your self, the phenomenon and your "new" body or your frustration will block your advancement. Next time Relax and let it happen on its own with just a dab of input from yourself, and remember there is NEVER a problem everything you experience is fantastic whether you understand it at the time or not. And you not only OWN the situation but love it as well and the beautiful, wonderful, stupendous universe that makes it possible. No problems No fear No negativity, No Drama ! Its all good good good. That attitude will blast you off to cool experiences, the opposite one of whining will cause grief. Best of luck
    Last edited by Osiris; 14th December 2015 at 10:36 PM.
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Na keep at it. Just Dont make a big deal about it. You are creating Your problems, People Think they are having a problem (because things aren't behaving like they do in the physical world). However if you Think you are having a problem you most certainly will.You fuel problems with the energy you put into the notion of "problem". Your..."Oh damn Im projecting"" is a perfect example. Implying that your supposed to "do" something because of it. No...wrong idea. Its actually the Opposite. Sense you can tell your projecting be extra calm, extra-laid back. If you make it a situation it will instantly become one. The world over there is Very sensitive to thought and will respond to you instantly with exactly the energy you fuel it with. Like someone new to flying a plane you have to be patient with your self, the phenomenon and your "new" body or your frustration will block your advancement. Next time Relax and let it happen on its own with just a dab of input from yourself, and remember there is NEVER a problem everything you experience is fantastic whether you understand it at the time or not. And you not only OWN the situation but love it as well and the beautiful, wonderful, stupendous universe that makes it possible. No problems No fear No negativity, No Drama ! Its all good good good. That attitude will blast you off to cool experiences, the opposite one of whining will cause grief. Best of luck
    Bravo. Well said. Bravo.
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That's some good advice. I shouldn't just assume something is wrong, I guess it is what it is. I just get so excited when something finally happens, because my projections(the ones I am aware of) have been so inconsistent for me, so i try to make some progress or learn something every opportunity I get. So when I say "oh damn" i mean it like "SWEET I'm projecting"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    That's some good advice. I shouldn't just assume something is wrong, I guess it is what it is. I just get so excited when something finally happens, because my projections(the ones I am aware of) have been so inconsistent for me, so i try to make some progress or learn something every opportunity I get. So when I say "oh damn" i mean it like "SWEET I'm projecting"
    "SWEET I'm projecting"
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Blog Entries

Just adding to what everyone else said. It's normal, a side effect of practice. That's why I like 'imagination' methods for getting out, instead of 'physical ones' like rolling out or sitting up.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Just adding to what everyone else said. It's normal, a side effect of practice. That's why I like 'imagination' methods for getting out, instead of 'physical ones' like rolling out or sitting up.
    yeah I don't know why I forgot about the rope.