Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dwellers

Re: Dwellers

Dweller on the threshold, a side effect of sleep paralysis when it occurs before or after sleep, usually caused either by the dreaming mind being still 'on' when one wakes up paralyzed, or in the case of a partial projection, when the expanded energy body is perceived as "other", and then shaped by the fear that happens when the energy aspect reacts to that fear, causing an energy feedback loop that is only broken when the person comes out of paralysis (reintegrating inside the body) or when the person successfully projects their consciousness out and reintegrates with its expanded energy body, completing the projection. When this happens, usually the projection is short, because of the agitated state of mind of the experiencer, and the 'sudden' shift in location, and the fact that most of these things happen after a sleep cycle or projection.
    A Dweller on the threshold that is encountered in the astral plane (or rather, on the threshold of the next plane one is on it's way to) may be a self aspect in the occult tradition, an aspect of a previous incarnation that has been rejected or ignored, that stands in the way of progress. It is symbolically handled to get to the next stage in various ways, opening the door of perception to the next thing. It can also be a helper that may be of a 'higher' or 'more advanced' aspect, helping you pass some sort of tests that shows you are ready for the next level.

I've never really encountered a "dweller" outside of regular astral "wildlife".

But I most certainly encountered the second "type" and the only kind i consider the dweller on the threshold phenomenon. And it meets CFTs' second description. And was quite a different type of entity, and situation. Ive came across quite a bit, but that "thing" was in a league of its own. You know it when you've seen it upon waking and the Threshold your passing is just as she mentions but you are supposed to accept it as part of yourself....you have to overcome not deny. Its a pretty big deal... Its all in the theosophy texts and my experiences with it match almost exactly , guides included. That thing radiated more ugliness than I have ever experienceed in the lower planes....and they get pretty freakin bad. All the ugly selfish thoughts/actions from all my past lives to present stored in that thing supposedly and you have to look it in the face and realize what and why it is....and take responcibility for its/your change.... creepy stuff
    I sent my soul through the Invisible. Some letter of that After-life to spell: And by and by my Soul returned to me and answered. "I Myself am Heaven and Hell." - Omar Kayyam

Blog Entries

Re: Dwellers

I'm not disagreeing and see your point.
    But, I don't think it's me or a past life's obstacle. I haven't been bothered the past 2 nights; however, if I am, I'll try to see "who" it is and make contact.

Grant