Thread: ICHCHHASHAKTI

ICHCHHASHAKTI

ICHCHHASHAKTI :
    This is the long way to say 'will-power.' Actually, it is not just the power which enables one to say, ‘I can’ and ‘I will,’ but is, instead, rather more like the electric waves generated by the brain, and which can, literally, galvanise one into a special form of activity.
    It is the special power which enables the Adept, who is breathing correctly, to accomplish levitation. Levitation is quite possible, and rather easy to do, especially if one really has a sound reason for it.
    This ‘will-power’ is that which enables us to see into the future, or into the probable future, and which enables us within a limited extent to pre-order future occurrences. It is the power by which so-called 'coincidences' take place.
    There is no actual Western term for this, but it is a special power of the will acting at the instigation of the Overself which enables the physical body and the astral body to co-operate to an unusual extent to produce certain effects.
    Excerpt from Wisdom of the Ancients (by T. Lobsang Rampa [ http://www.lobsangrampa.org/ ]).

Give special attention to:

"which enables us within a limited extent to pre-order future occurrences. It is the power by which so-called 'coincidences' take place.
    There is no actual Western term for this, but it is a special power of the will acting at the instigation of the Overself which enables the physical body and the astral body to co-operate to an unusual extent to produce certain effects.
    "

This could be compatible with Robert Bruce teachings, specially when he affirms:

"Higher Self is more receptive and proactive at the astral level."

Consider Fuel Gauge incident reported by RB at his Energy Work book, Second Edition, pp. 171-172.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 22nd December 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Font size. My poor eyes!