Thread: I have a concern

I have a concern

A couple of weeks ago I may have done something I shouldn't have. I was particularly curious and I "broadcast" a message mentally, basically asking if there was any living entity out there in the universe that can understand this(my intended query) and if they would say something. I didn't get a response, and if I did then I didn't catch it.

The last two week I started becoming very depressed. It was so bad that It hurt physically. My sides were hurting around my lower ribs. It always got worse at night too and it was really hard to fall asleep. I was sad about everything. I wasn't going outside. I guess it didn't help that I was also finally getting around watching Breaking Bad, which is a pretty depressing show. I started noticing that I was not very interested in going outside, so the day before yesterday I basically make myself go ride my bike.

It was a really nice day. Sunny, cool breeze, maybe 73 degrees F. I ride around this lake in my neighborhood for 3 miles nonstop then I go home. After that I felt normal again, and still do.
    Today I was standing in the kitchen and I saw a little picture of me and my sister when we were children fall over onto the floor. And for some reason that made me reflect on all of this.

So I'm wondering what you all make of this.

Blog Entries

Re: I have a concern

It's possible that whoever got your message replied in the only way you would have understood- emotions- and it replied. I hope you're ok now, maybe the lifeform that responded doesn't communicate via language.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    It's possible that whoever got your message replied in the only way you would have understood- emotions- and it replied. I hope you're ok now, maybe the lifeform that responded doesn't communicate via language.
    Well, if that's the case then this one must really love someone who isn't going to return that love, because that's the pain I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
    Well, if that's the case then this one must really love someone who isn't going to return that love, because that's the pain I felt.
    When I read what you have written, I get a feeling that you where helped to come in touch in a spot inside of yourself, that spot what make you feel
    you need answeres, and you was asking outside of yourself, you got the feeling of your own inner, so keep going to solve this, when this is done
    it will open into a big surprise for you.

Keep up the good work.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Breaking Bad wasn't all-out depressive in my view. It even has some cool comedy elements in it. But it is also of course very brutal, like most tv shows nowadays. If that is depressing for you I understand that, today's television with all its gore and brutality can get you down indeed, we are being manipulated this way, too. I would try to avoid these shows or get some inner 'distance' to it in case you still want to watch it.

Cannot state anything on the other points though. Hope it all improves for you again. Get well.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    Breaking Bad wasn't all-out depressive in my view. It even has some cool comedy elements in it. But it is also of course very brutal, like most tv shows nowadays. If that is depressing for you I understand that, today's television with all its gore and brutality can get you down indeed, we are being manipulated this way, too. I would try to avoid these shows or get some inner 'distance' to it in case you still want to watch it.

Cannot state anything on the other points though. Hope it all improves for you again. Get well.
    Yeah TV is getting pretty brutal these days. I watched the whole show and it was pretty tragic but I liked it.
    As for the other stuff, it all just went away; I feel normal now with a positive outlook. I remember praying one night, asking God to please stop this if there wasn't a point to it.
    My sleep cycle is all jacked up though so that's gonna take a few days to fix.
    Thanks though I hope everything is well for you all here too.

Also IA56 I think you might have a point. I'm sure we all have or had someone in our life who didn't feel the same way we did. I thought maybe my feelings of loneliness were being amplified. I've been a solitary person basically all of my life so loneliness is nothing new to me. But whatever happened the past two weeks was pretty rough.

Okay so I have an update. I had a dream while waking up this morning and the only reason why I think this might be related is because of the content of the dream. In the dream it was an of episode from an alternate reality of Breaking Bad where Hank and Gomie didn't die. So in the dream Hank and Gomez are in this run down building waiting for extraction from after getting their asses kicked. Gomez was still unconscious but he eventually woke up. Hank notices this and leaves the room to tell someone. Gomez gets up from where he was laying and grabs this power vacuum cleaner, and while raging he starts to suck up all these bugs that are in the walls of this run down building.

After that I woke up. The only thing I could remember about those bugs is that they were from a previous dream I had that night.

Then while laying in bed I heard and felt something land(fell from the ceiling?) on my bed next to my feet. It sounded and felt small and initially I thought it was a roach. I was about to move but then I heard the same sound on the floor which is carpet, then a few seconds later the same sound again in my closet. It was like something bounced three times in a straight line about the distance of a 1.5 meters. So I lay there for a few mins not sure what to make of this and I get up and go turn on the light in my closet, then I hear the sound again in one of the top corners of my closet towards the ceiling in there. I looked around but didn't see anything so I left and ate some breakfast.