Thread: Astral Projection and Energy Teachers

1. Astral Projection and Energy Teachers

Hey Everyone!

I've been going through the MAP program finally (on Day 20 at the moment). I have been at it for about 10 years now, but only until recently have I decided to go through the program in it's entirety.
    The question I had is in relation to enhancing energy skills in the astral and the transferring of it back into our waking lives. I have become quite fascinated with Robert's Virtual Reality Projection technique (where one has an image up on a wall that tricks the mind into creating a custom Virtual Realm to enter), and have amassed a large collection of environments, along with high quality renders (outlines) of individuals that I could put onto the picture, so that when I enter the custom realm, they will be in there in the highest detail possible. Even Robert had explained this in his description of the technique:

A small picture of someone living or deceased can trick your subconscious mind into creating a replica of them in a VR realm. This may be an effective way to communicate with deceased persons and spirits in a controlled and safe environment. The VR replica has the potential to attract the actual spirit of the original person, which could make meaningful communication possible.

Let's say, for instance, I had put up a detailed image of a scene from Star Wars, like the Jedi Academy, and had the images of the main instructors there, such as Yoda or Obi Wan Kenobi. What I'm asking is, is there a way you could have these characters help enhance your energy training by giving you tips/tricks for development, and then have this transfer over to your waking self? For example, if Yoda showed me detail ways of moving an object with energy (telekinesis/psychokinesis), could I take that knowledge and apply it to my waking life?
    I had remembered a dream a while ago that there was this dance instructor that taught me this dance routine in my sleep, and when I woke up, I could still remember the routine, even though I had not known of it prior to falling asleep.
    It might be a stretch of a thought, but in summary, are there energy teachers in the astral that could help you better your energy training, and if so, could you "create" these teachers via subconscious mind.

Thanks!!!

Blog Entries

Re: Astral Projection and Energy Teachers

I think so. I have received some instruction on how to interpret my dream symbols (heheh, the circularity of this is interesting) by astral teachers, personally I think it might be of value, if you can weed out the subconsciously regurgitaded extraneous information.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.