Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: extended energy work sessions

extended energy work sessions

Today I've made my first extended feet brushing energy work session. I was planning to do it for four hours but my base chakra became overly active and I had to stop after three hours, so far it's my longest energy work session. Does anybody else here practise long energy work sessions?
    Energy Flows Where Attention Goes.

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

https://youtu.be/Bi0VxMMdQFw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Blog Entries

Re: extended energy work sessions

I have in the past and it was very disorienting- but I get that it's the point.
    I'd like to do it again, but haven't found the time.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTraveler, have you ever felt how your tailbone is wiggling?)

I feel it sometimes in the altered state of mind when my base chakra becomes active, I can swear that it is really moving...))

lol it's just weird!)

You need to be prepared to go all the way at every stage approaching kundalini. Robert Bruce

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives. Robert Collier

Hey Leon,<br><br>wow three hours is quite long. Is it all one session or with breaks? Do you only brush your feet or do you something else too?

Time is the issue with me as well.
    I just grab opportunities but I've done lengthy sessions in the past which sometimes had me feeling I was burning up.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMonkey View Post
    Hey Leon,<br><br>wow three hours is quite long. Is it all one session or with breaks? Do you only brush your feet or do you something else too?

Hello WhiteMonkey!

It's highly recommended by Robert Bruce to do extended feet brushing and whole body bouncing energy work sessions for four hours long at least once every month if you are preparing yourself to raise kundalini. No, you don't need to do any warm up before your extended feet brushing and whole body bouncing energy work sessions, it's also desirable to do it without any long breaks. The only break is allowed is just to visit the bathroom without breaking the altered state of mind. Actually it is not difficult because after 30-40 minutes the feet brushing movement becomes automatic, to enjoy the process you can listen a nice quiet music for meditation...

Okay Leon you've motivated me as I'm off today.
    It's 15.09 right now. I'm going to unplug the phone and try 3 hours.
    Will update if anything to report
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    CFTraveler, have you ever felt how your tailbone is wiggling?)

I feel it sometimes in the altered state of mind when my base chakra becomes active, I can swear that it is really moving...))

lol it's just weird!)
    No, but I felt that the whole world was floaty for an entire day and could see all kinds of thingies all over the place. If you ever have seen 'the truth about scribbles' in an old cartoon called 'Foster's home for imaginary friends' that's kind of what I would see on people afterwards, for a few hours.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    No, but I felt that the whole world was floaty for an entire day and could see all kinds of thingies all over the place. If you ever have seen 'the truth about scribbles' in an old cartoon called 'Foster's home for imaginary friends' that's kind of what I would see on people afterwards, for a few hours.
    I think foster's was the "adventure time" of it's time , bloo and mac were the original dog and human to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reporting back . 3 hours completed but nothing other than feeling my two lower limbs tingling all over.
    Need to get back to lengthy sessions.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )