Hello, Robert,
My problem is that I have had, for all my life, over 60 years, negative spirits attached to my aura. They are very likely old ancestors, not just negative astral bunch of energy. They have a clear objective in mind, not to let me move on in life in any respect, and they are managing it so far, mainly in the economic/financial aspect. I , in the hard strife to keep my head out of water, found a way to counteract all this and help myself, servitors creation. Before they took notice I was doing it, these servitors were of great help to me, I could work and make a living. As soon as they found out, they started to turn my servitors against me. At the beginning, I managed to transmute their negativity and cleansed them very well so they showed signs of their work, but immediately after, this work was aborted. I am still struggling to do both things, on the one hand get rid of them - my astral enemies- ( the LBRP proved quite useful and effective, but, of course, they fight back, on the other, my servitors and trying to my best to keep them in my favor). Since I am full of debts I was wondering if there is any tip you can give through this media to get a little bit of air and unblock my work to be able to afford a consultation with you.
Thanks,
key01