Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Re: Dreamy's Beau

?...
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Last edited by Timothy; 23rd February 2017 at 12:37 AM.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Strawberry Swing(...huh?) Http://youtu.be/CbnBy_WFIhU

Paranoia? --- "Don't rock the boat, don't tip the boat over"...??? A Titanic Fear?? Too few lifeboats??? --- Then I suggest a good-rid-dance from the inside out of our behind-history's-scene of this same ole-same ole retard exploitive few ...Out-Of-The-Closet nn Standing-The-Fvk-Down...Now.

Yeah...first things first. If you "think" nasa's "earth-like might have water "exoplanets"" in the wings scifi b.s. is your exit-plan...well then "inter-retard on!"...muthafvkers.

Maya is Literal ... Atman is Conscious (mind influenced by the light). But...inter-measure on iffn judges judging the Nay Nay judgeables...NOT...to be. The future tree pre-exists in the seed of the tree. Ain't got sh¡t to do with literal inter-judging.

Maya not only decieves people about the things they think they know; more basically it limits their knowledge.

Atman ... true knowledge, are the actualized actual actualizing fruits of our labors....fixed seed.

True that on this rock...foundationally divine maya's truth...As Labored Fruits here to fore co-erected...Aye though not as perpetual enslavement in perpetuity ad nauseum unto undivined's falsehood.

!!!!FREEDOM!!!!

E23741_6-1.jpgL

Ref. Rig veda X.177.1-3 Maya(distinction)bheda hymn using symbolic language (non-literality)

SwansCygnus_olor.jpg

"Heavenly widened roses seem to whisper to me when you smile." Influenced

Maya has no beginning, but has an end.

Atman is...in the beginning without end.

Yet, with maya...atman measured. Does the ruler rule beyond the ruled measure? Beyond very...every jot nn tittle?

You "think"...you "imagine knowing" to non-distinctly needle for a re-hemming-hymn. What of the truth at hand,...crossed your heart...hoped to die...stuck a needle in your eye...?? Ahhh...Addiction's folly...non-divinely jonesing for WTF WHAT!?

Welcome to our Beginning...NOWON. Other-wise...had an end (means justified)...tis where you left your own behind.

Fore/For...pruned out (et)and grafted in...the seed of the tree IS the future pre-existent tree of lives. Our very steps lay before Us.

Beginning:
    FA ... BEHOLD! SEE!

FE ... FOOD!
    FI ... GOOD TO EAT!
    FO ... SUFFICIENT!
    FUM .. HUNGER!

LO! BEHOLD! FOOD, GOOD TO EAT, SUFFICIENT FOR MY HUNGER!

VI-MA-NA ... BIRD LIKE ... DROP DOWN, GET YOUR EAGLE ON ... FLY

Bird Song http://youtu.be/dBAmAyONR0s

There is no jousting with the just gist of "it".

Fly Like An Eagle http://youtu.be/YGabQropnM0
    Last edited by Timothy; 27th February 2017 at 11:47 AM.

Ring of Fire http://youtu.be/9spg5kWpqEo

February 26th ... seen from Africa & South America

Nope...not thought'n nn solvin' on 'licious puzzles...ty tho'...veggin' out a'day...gon ben dun c j.wick2 kick s'mo az.

Of The World is said, that two things be certain....Death and Taxes. Twixt them two..."life" dealt "sol" as...sh¡t out of luck.

Of -or- pertaining to pilates...yet in the world did St. Pilate seeing no valid accusation/s...with non-judgement...defer pon sentencing and carrying out death to The King Of The Jews. Asking of the Hebrew Order, "What? Your god does not allow you to kill..., but mine/Rome's does?"... Thus...then defered to the very people...rabbled of assembly to fate decide (Though "they" under Rome's Appointed Governorship in/of/to Pontius Pilate). Defered~>Defered~>Forced Upon The People (reverently unled therein, irreverently misled whereof)(though Pontius everybit followed Jesus' word)"What do I do?" ... "You will do exactly 'as it is' given to you to have done."

Jesus, "It is finished."

○●○●○●

Trans~Figuration

Another: "God is light and in him is no darkness at all." SOL ... SUN

Ref. Matt. 6:22-23 ; Luke 11:33-36

"You will love the Lord Thy God with all of your heart, and all of your soul, and all of your might(mind)."

Psalm 111

Aleph ... Elaph ... TzadIC

15 nn 9 ... lovin kisses

Gospel of Thomas #11

Ap-Per-Taining To
    350px-Illustrerad_Verldshistoria_band_I_Ill_058.jpg
    NE3.jpg
    Of PILATES

SolEra ... Oldest mixtures being right on the ground

Ref. Matt. 19:30 nn 20:16

MansionAir - Easier http://youtu.be/WUcG0qf-GJk

JapEthe(Brandy)<~>ELAM<~>(Wild Grape Wine)haM

Fermentation Stayed @ Peak Of Sweetness

Sherry Jerez Xe'res

Hujiya

Note: I watched the live feed comin from Chile South America. Perfection !!!
    Last edited by Timothy; 27th February 2017 at 03:01 PM.

2017-02-26 15.52.28.jpg

From the garden to the porch to the garden, from the porch to the house to the porch, from the house to the garden to the house...etc....ad nauseum.

He Ain't Heavy
    2017-02-26 15.50.37.jpg
    The Terrain
    2017-02-26 15.50.22.jpg
    Thru The Lattice

From the house to beyond systemically entow in/of/from/to the house.

2017-02-26 15.46.58.jpg

Belonging all total to SolEra...On The Ground.

I Know Why http://youtu.be/lbcj61NDtRU

Two Messes Make A Mesh ... SheMeSh

2017-02-26 15.48.24.jpg

All Ground Cairn/Borders...From Ancient Of Days to Now to Ancient Of Days...Null (et)and Void...being not worth their' Salt, fore/for Salt be to the Earth Alone that we at all Human...Be.

Humanity...On The Ground...The Body Of One...Being The Deed..."It is finished."

Cairn_at_Garvera,_Surselva,_Graubuenden,_Switzerland.jpg

Beginning...not being by bloodline/s within no delineation what-so-ever... but by and|i|dna...Humanity...each in every of One Body ~ One Heart...One Soul...One Mind. Being that Human as no thing is nothing even as everything supports Human even as The Body Of supports every thing that everything Be, not as many minds, but rather of One Mind, One Soul, One Heart... from beginning without end...always, forever and eternally NOWON.

Beyond THAT...I Don't Give A Tinker's Damn... Who -or- What ... Contesting WTF Think TANKED Thought Utter.

Of The UtterReign Within The TerRain...et(all)...ad infinitum (et)and BeYond.....

See Me Feel Me http://youtu.be/-KXb5EM6LXc

PERFECT LOVE
    2017%2F2%2F21%2F30c906b8-7656-4f27-97d0-7349bf3c0c6b.jpg
    WITHOUT FEAR

PEACE PEACE PEACE ... V V V

PEACE ... Y

1 2 3 4...THE LIVING ONE

WONOW

NN ... Nomen Nescio

Animate My Life http://youtu.be/GTTCHgO6eUE Spirit in the ...NOWONOWON....
    Last edited by Timothy; 28th February 2017 at 06:33 PM.

The Lie - Death & Taxes - FalseHood

Bullet The Blue Sky http://youtu.be/ASArtPbjP4s

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Pan-O'-Ram-IC

OT ... (Place)
    2017-02-27 10.29.14.jpg
    Mare Magnum Sive
    Noachide_map_from_the_Abbey_library_of_Saint_Gall_(oldest_map_naming_Europe),_Isidore-Codex_236.jpg
    Locating Magnetic North

Earliest Mapping Pointed East To The Rising Sun, Below THAT horizontal...as if to say emergent CHAOS sifting as up/out-welling consciousness localizing PLACE/Placement...Seats at a Greater Table yet in Flux...Co-Evolving amongst All as The Great ConVersation. Hereto is where OT setting roots...stemmed into Otes - abundance~>wealth~>prosperity.
    Noahsworld_map.jpg
    Founded Pon That Horizontal...Commerce and Economy...The Bazaar...wherepon Rise and Set flourished trading/exchanging GOODS...getting to know the mutuals of place and placement (The MishMash of Biological Descent).

8549571._UX200_.jpg
    Surely Greece Is THAT The Greek Are Greece ... Zeus ... To An Unknown God ...
    unnamed (71)-2-1.jpg

○●○●○●

The Laying in of YeruShalayim...Awakeningly Personifying The Emergent Feminine Deity of DUSK...The DAWN...AURORA. The "Eventuating" World and all its PEOPLES met to within this Arising PLACE[Founded by Shem...(Allay)]. In The Name...Ha'Shem...Peace Placed...Yeru (City).

Honey Bones http://youtu.be/29uruM5-VYo

Archaeological/Anthropological finds reveal that long before such a City emerged...that LIKE commerce and economy flourished within the area's cave systems (The (Collective) Essenes).

Confusion and Conversation ... Hand in Hand...All Things Working To-Wards the good of God....THE PEOPLE'S GOODS.

The storied six jars of distinct Water(Word), that later turned as six jars into The Mutually PalaTable Wine for Wedding's Sake. Fore/For the truth of The Word(Water) is not always easy to swallow.

Here we must pon-der how it is THAT Re'Ve (Person/The Peoples in/of Spirit within the Conscious Emergent World) through time morphed into -or- as (Returned)Sources of Revenue. THAT What 'As It Is'...IS...each az Walking/Standing Sanctuaries...each bound to God Alone...each diminished to "it's" weight as 30 pieces of silver, THAT a biological descending Country/Placement as Every diminished to 600 pieces of silver.

Surely is In-Numerable PROOFS that Re'Ve...The Pure...Un-Adulterated...THAT PlaceMent...when throughed...may coin be cleanly laundered...revenue/returned.

Every & Each
    2017-02-27 15.08.38.jpg
    The Many & The One

Diminish-Ment, Disenfranchise-Ment, Unentitle-Ment...Enslave-Ment...No Ment Allowed...VOICE-less
    30-pieces-of-silver-1-GoodSalt-jlwas0012.jpg
    AnyMe @ The State of Raw Un-InFormed ~>Enemy @ War With The Con-Formist State

A Pennyweight...In for a Penny...In for a Pound
    2017-02-28 11.42.41.jpg
    Whole Lotta Pounding

Without The Given Meter(Shalayim) ... Peri = YeruMiqneh. To wherewithin The Name...Ha'Shem..Even The Guiding Shema...Even O' Yisrael THAT Hearing...Be...The One?

Where may The People Allay Their Collective Cause/s? To Whom is not without cause!?...THAT...Un-Prevailing Arresting Justice Re-Fuses Raw~>War as The Non-Delivering in REST?...THAT...R.I.P. tis no more than the epitaph in Death's release?

Who dares to ha've stampeded innocence rousing Death as their warrant serving personally diminished Bitch? To ha've so touched her shoulder...awakened? To such as are They...Whom without Eternal Life...there is not even your artifices of Death To-Ward Your ReLease. Fore/For God's Wrath Is Satisfied;...but Your insatiable wrath/s?...We gon see...like mourning mists evaporative of rising sun...like mirages dissapative come cool of eve. The hood of false re-moved.
    images (100).jpg
    A Very Deep nn Timely Statement

Dindu Nuffin http://youtu.be/RKmxuzw4S7o

quote-to-sell-oneself-for-thirty-pieces-of-silver-is-an-honest-transaction-but-to-sell-oneself-a.jpg
    30 Pieces of Silver
    6a00d8341c5d2553ef01bb0865fc51970d.jpg
    Many Specific Times Thrown Through Time

Landing Right Now...

StrawMan...Burning In
    Norilsk-scarecrow.jpg
    Effigy To HuMan Life

Straw Man http://youtu.be/_TYqqhNocr8

God workethe in mysterious ways..Biological Descent (et)and Descent Through Promise ... Specific Time (et)and Playing Out Through Time. Meeting half-way...in the middle...Nigh Unto Nigh...

Ref. Romans 9

11@11
    51bc3243f12cb.jpg
    Panim El Panim

Isaac Newton - "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

220px-Library_of_Congress,_Rosenwald_4,_Bl._5r.jpg

Amor Vincit Omnia Et Ultra

Meet Me In The Middle http://youtu.be/FA_cu-R-wBU

Toulouse-Lautrec shouts, "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love (et)and be loved in return." - Moulin Rouge

Ref. Genesis 31:17-18 ; Luke 1:1-4
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st March 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Harpazo - caught up...catching away; 2Cor. 12:2, 1Thes. 4:17

Between Corruptibility (et)and Incorruptibility. Innocence...which we feel to see is very much corruptible...is then not incorruptible, thusly neither are innocence and corruptible one and the same. To say that Innocence is that which dwells between corruptible and incorruptible. The "Between a Rock and a Hard Place" doth Innocence pon the threshold...Dwell.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Innocence?

Certainly it is that the gravity of "Corruptibility" en-treats (mis-leads) to-ward en-trap-ment of Innocence.

May "Incorruptibility" judge Corrupted Innocence? Ahhhh...Physician Heal ThySelf...THAT...You as Innocence Re-Main So-So.

Jesus on trial...between the Prosecuting Agent and the Defending Agent. Where be The Judge? Ahhhh...Tis Himself...His very own partiality. Where be The Jury of Peers? Aye Six One Way (et)and Aye Half A Dozen Another, Just as The Father Pro-Vided.

"I know...a man[Me]...in Christ[HimSelf]"...

[From I]"To thine[mine] own Self be true"[to me]

"What the father has given to me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away from me."

What is one given, that even You might claim your own such liberating word? Tis You...very YOU...The Three In One That Is Two....Thine own True (et)and Truing Self...Y...WITH-In the Midst...Innocence.

"If I am not for[with] my Self, then Who will be for[with] Me?"..."If I am only for[with] my Self, then What am I?"..."If not NOW, when?" ~ HILLEL

"You are either with Me -or- You are against Me." ~ Jesus

"You cannot serve two masters, either...-or-..."

Here I Am[The Way - I Am THAT I Am], WithIn The Midst My Self[The Truth - Innocence(So-So)], Yonder There az Me[The NaMe I Call My Self][The Life, In The Tree Of Life - I Shall Be What I Shall Be]...(et)and I shall Always in my choosing, of My Self Forever chosen, choose Me Eternally Being.
    Last edited by Timothy; 1st March 2017 at 09:48 PM.

Harpazo

2nd Corinthians 12:2-4

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethe; )such a one caught up to the third* heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell; God knowethe; )

4 How that he was caught up into paradise°, and heard* unspeakable° words, which is not lawful for a man to utter°

5-7...

8 For this thing° I besought the Lord thrice*, that it° might depart° from me.

9-13...

14 Behold, the third* time I am ready to come to you, and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours but you: for the children ought not lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

15-21 End.

••••••

Above fourteen years in the readying...

"such a one caught up to the third heaven"..."...I besought the Lord thrice"..."the third time I am ready to come to you"

••••••

Of paradise...having heard unspeakable words...this thing...it...laying up...the parents for the children...

"which is unlawful for a man to utter"..."that it might depart from me"..."I am ready to come to you"...

○●○●○●

Have you ever opened your mouth to tell a thing, to then become emotionally choked, with nothing to do but swallow it back, as tears stream through your eyes?

If you have, then you understand beyond mere thinking and imagining to know. You understand in such a way (Human)...THAT make no bones about it, you have felt the deeply emotional human cost to have so upwellingly just so felt.

Tis therein whereof weakness we find our strength THAT carries our burden through time, till such length of time as we are within not burdensome.

For you realize that all are within burdened, that you'd not serve in further burdening not even another, that until such time as you might aid in the lifting of another's burden for/with them...that you'd best serve readying through time.

The whole mote and beam thing, the in three days to rebuild it...not for your eye alone, but your eye good for your brother's eye as well good.

Love thee one another, as I loved thee..."Jesus wept."

○●○●○●

Recently from a negative stance I was admonished for having broken both my hands/fingers against the top of my table, They demanded answer as to how may that violent self-expression have come from understanding. I could not answer, alls I could do in that moment was to swallow back.

Ref. Rom 12:18 ; 2Cor 12:9

Twice I swallowed back, before and after why my hands broke against my table top. Neither did the one before nor the one after prove to have understanding, the one before merely thinking, the one after merely imagining to know. And of course, within my weakness...being at the ends of my own understanding...I thoughtlessly punched my table imagining not to have broken my hands in so doing. I broke my hands for both they before and after, for even as I with cause, I chose to have bore this specific burden within me my self, though neither's were as mine un-till I my self for me...chose it so to be mine.

Sometimes the burden is unspeakable...unlawful to utter (give expression to) lest one themself become burdensome. The catalyst of past and future come together in a present moment, as do antagonist and protagonist warrant our best present interests to abide so-so. In THAT way...truly..."It is finished."...to-ward readiness' sake.

There was a time that I'd have finished it with both they before and after, they'd have lessoned understanding that without that precious "and" that discerns to give time for discern-ment, that with -or- without cause...there is no Peace. What pray tell...then is Justice within any man's hands, that abiding -or- unabiding...even Be? Either way there is broken•ness, peace loosed and peace held.

What the father has given me is mine (et)and no man can takethe THAT away. The son of man is therefore human. To err Is human, to forgive divine. And yes there will be much crying and gnashing of teeth, cause THAT is Peace held, that is an eye for eye and a tooth for tooth, that is to love one another...

2017-02-14 16.23.04.jpg

Evil is Evil

○●○●○●

Twice now I've opened the topic "Harpazo" to not have written what I'd actually come to share...
    Last edited by Timothy; 2nd March 2017 at 07:45 PM.

Harpazo ... Third Time's A Charm

2017-03-03 14.37.18.jpg

HameShemaH ... AmeShemA ... Am'Sh'mA

The LORD Is Our God,
    ParaKnesset_Menorah_Shema_Inscription (1)-1.jpgDise
    The LORD Alone.

Emer Barar

Ref. Genesis 18:19 ~ Yada Yada Yada

Kantha-Tudar

Vitanka/al/an/ay/ar/aray is Hamsa...is Svayambhu Lingam ~ One made without the use of a chisel, a form of beauty self-manifested/born, a straight path...a narrow way...in/of/to God.

Found in the River To Appease Thirst
    EPUB000646.jpg
    Pure Honest God's Gift
    116221.jpg
    Pushed up out of the Earth To Appease Hunger

From Above http://youtu.be/JASFkmuNx8M

Gifts: Self Assurance, Independence and Confidence, Depth of Mind and the Ability to Concentrate, and to Follow a Line of Thought to a Logical Conclusion.

Na'Aseh V'Nishma ... We Will Do (et)and We Wll Hear ... Do First, Understand Later

To make error, mistake, to be reprized - admonish-ment, encourage-ment, to learn, to yearn to learn, not to dread (give thought) to-ward failing. Yima, Jamshid, Radiant Son/Sun, Sham ~ Candle Everywhere ... Happiness (SameYach/Simcha) ReJoicing ... He(The Body Of He) Who Shines Out (Divinely Of The Sun)

"I BeCome" ~ Le'Shem Ha'Shamiym ... For The Sake Of Heaven ... Lofty Sky Water ... The High Candle ... Shambhalla

In Earth 'As It Is' In Heaven

Third Concept Of Heaven ... Shamayi Ha'Shamayim ... Heaven Of Heavens ... Shamyima - Therefore As Earth's ... Shamiym - Earth's Atmosphere ... Ouranoi - Nos, We...Us, Breeze Breath/Mouth ... Ouranos - Noster-In The Air, Wind/s(Even Time/Divinely Guided Change), Sky, Heaven

(Note: Nos - Night refering to the darkness of our ignorance, that even as our innocence would seem as endarkened; neither as to any (-or-) would Love n'er measure against Us...We God's Children/The People, fore/for the parents lay up fore/for the children.)

The Sky has long yearned to embrace The Earth ... Gaea ~ Le'Shem Ha'Shamiym

Does not the Lord dwell among the Lilies ~ Heaven On Earth ... as it is written, He could not have gone up lest he came down here first.

Harpazo ... Men Derish ... Beresh¡th(Process)Anothen

Our's Vested ... Voster...You, Your's ... Noia ... Thought

One hour = a penny, All Day/Hours = a penny, STFU Bout WTF Bout Your penny.

This is The Day THAT The Lord has made, ReJoice (et)and Be Glad In IT.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this One Thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Since then, beloved, THAT The Day Is Made, wherein thereof do your thoughts add to -or- diminish from...receive then...your penny...none the wiser...having miss-understood.

THAT Is All This 'As It Is' Rested Pon The Woman(Even In Earth/Gaea), there-fore...Understand THAT which Love IS God IS Love, making Light THAT...THAT Light Made....WoMan.

2017-03-01 17.15.08-1.jpg
    BeHind This...

2017-03-01 17.18.13.jpg
    ...THAT

''As It Is'...

2017-03-01 17.19.34.jpg
    ...Eve'N THAT

Yes ...Fore
    Knesset_Menorah_Shema_Inscription (1)-1.jpg
    Yes ... For

Honey Bones http://youtu.be/29uruM5-VYo Life Giving, but none-the-less Lethal...ReMember THAT ... No'Ah Motion

unnamed (71)-3.jpg

Praise You Right NOW http://youtu.be/dYoEtf3pP0o Yeah....

Fore/For ... Given ... The Gift

Patience ... Her Perfect Work
    Last edited by Timothy; 4th March 2017 at 03:52 PM.

"The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings unsearchable." Proverbs 25:3

EarthAtmosphereBig.jpg

469649main_earths-atmosphere-orig_full.jpg

1280px-Endeavour_silhouette_STS-130.jpg

1280px-Moon_Limb_&_Troposphere.JPG

1280px-Sunset_from_the_ISS.JPG

ISS003-ESC-6152.jpg

Top_of_Atmosphere.jpg

2017-03-05 07.48.14.jpg

And he said unto them, "ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world." John 8:23

As above so below ... As within so without

Consider the construction of building a House ... from digging deep to lay the foundation upon rock ... to the layered floors nn subsequent walls up-wardly supportive of the ceilings/floors and roof.

To which way is Us-Ward; below to above, above to below; without to within, within to without...?

I say that I stood from without, before my within, that I might enter in to, that thusly having entered...I might therefrom here to fore...have exit. Home is where the heart IS. Over time it grew on me...my home within.

With all of my heart, and all of my soul, and all of my might(mind).

Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven within.

Ref. Ps. 148:4 ; Ephe. 3:17-19
    Last edited by Timothy; 5th March 2017 at 02:48 PM.

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast