Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Three blind mice...see how they run...Stooges

JeueJ - Game - not one attribution given, not even in the very least, to !?WTF?! is our HuMan BeingNess, afore outlying rights even considered be. For if The Premise unconsidered Ain'T but an event to Man|i|PuLate MisCreant Science[including occult science] , tis no wonder The Promise inconsiderately yet dormant lies.

"The Book Of...

The teaching apart from which is no other,...

This is the teaching in which dwells the whole knowledge.

I have loved you. I have wanted life to be given you; the Living Jesus, who knows the truth.

Blessed is he who has crucified the world, and who has not the world to crucify him.

He who has crucified "it" is he who has found my word and has fulfilled "it" according to the will of him who has sent me.

...Jeu"

Last edited by Timothy; 15th April 2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce