Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

Mama said that if ya can't say sumptin good then don't say nuthin at all.

Smilin...cuz I do understand what my friend Bill told me years ago, "Tim if you see me get angry in a situation don't worry cuz I'm ok, but if you should ever see me smile in a situation...then you either run fast nn get the hell away or get in it with me". So yeah...I be smile induced writin this mornin...unlikely a 'good thing' be comin out of me. I ain't sayin, having already felt to goodly say to no avail.

Smiling Th•Understanding - 1001 ... 2001 ... 3001 ... Lightning done did strikes on the Stormy Horizon. Is to having heard have sought adequate shelter from the impending ? -or- stand up to the storm 'making it go away'. What is Mind!? THAT Mind Minding Minds.

Do I mind my Mama's good words about throwing out bad ones? Yes

Do I mind Bill's words that when I see him smile I can trust to stand with him? Yes

In the case of smiling...the time to talk (have talked) is over. The Sioux Nation after having smoked the (peace) pipe in the signing of worthless treaties.

All my talking words are from having walked all of them. Any confusion spurring from them is to the reader for neither having walked -or- in that you don't walk your talk 'as it is'.

In other words, there is Justice and there is Poetic Justice. Likewise, there is the Life and there is THAT which Lives the Life.

Make Me Feel http://youtu.be/l4wDSYNjJdQ

Don't suffer the suffering. 1001 ... 2001 ... 3001 ... plenty a time to realize the choice.

If it is with good comfort that one may leave their store sufficiently minded, then what of returning to mind their minding at naught.

My angels are quite sufficient in numbers that you might have any at all.

The brain cares little of the addiction, being the same chemical equation as to whether your trick is shop lifting, bullying, bigazz blunts or choking your Chicken.

Heathens http://youtu.be/vNc6rsd4v2Y

2017-04-28 11.13.53.jpg

Written with an unconfusing I'm not sorry if You are moved to feel your own confusion. These...our shared times...be con•fusing.

No Role Modelz http://youtu.be/Ah3NkwEX9mo *Adult Content*

If I gno Me @ All ... then IT must be true that You knows Me az Well met.

Never piss off a good man, that if you told him he was good...he'd deny it...saying God Alone is good...Period.

If the bad you bring ain't your best bad, then your good ain't worth but it's un•savory taste•less under•foot trampled the f'ed•up salt.

To what good is Nathaniel without guile if not for Simon the Zealot, they Two setting one another a Part. My hands Well meet with•in Prayer (et)and GOD is a Wo•Man.

She Wolf http://youtu.be/PVzljDmoPVs

In that I am my Mother's Son @ All is that my Father may thereof recognizing Me az his Son az I to him herein call, Father, ..... Amen.

In this Way never to look over the shoulder for what LIES behind ... only to meet 'come what (of the father) may' ... face to face. Peniel

Do not be afraid of being afraid, facing the fear and doing It anyway. That which commands understanding not their enemy's ways...leads his ill-equiped head-long in~>to entrapments pre-set out~>in the O'Pen.

Patience is az Patience her very self has all•ready seen fit to have had finished. All•Clear

Nobody claimed that It was going to be easy, but It's up to each in every of One az to JUST how goddamn un•sufferably hard that It seems to be.

If you take out three estimates for the remodeling of your house...

And you chose the cheapest cost, then you will with great doubts get exactly what you deserve...

And you chose the middle cost, then you will with little or no doubt come out okay...being fair to midland...

And you chose the highest cost, then you will without worry for a doubt be overtaken with surprise beyond your imagining conceptualized undertaking to have remodeled.

Peace is az Peace chose to do/did/done.

Ergone, tis no wonder at the confusion~>your's.

So...is It then....full steam ahead when clearly All Stop is the fore-gone conclusion. "It is finished". 1001 ... 2001 ... 3001

The only time that my thoughts amount to sh¡t is when I'm sittin pon my porcelain throne toward the definitive flush of my wasted relief.
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st May 2017 at 09:59 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce