Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: angels, laws

angels, laws

recent discovery: angels, if they love it, they are it, in christ.

that is the only way they might exist! temporary that is.

my angels have been infatuated with something akin to the "apocalypse" since around 2012, perhaps a bit earlier. the big question, for me, has been: is there something or someone on the other side of all this "chaos" and "death"? well, here i am breathing again and safe to say, the future is looking rather more real than the recent past. the angels appear to have forgotten, like they always do. hopefully, there will be no more: hitler (whoever) wants you to be more sound than this!

just felt like sharing olyris

Re: angels, laws

found a method with them.

angels need to surpass *honesty* to call themselves worthy. so, be honest with them, hold on... it only takes 15 minutes (pure and it equates to qualitative and quantitative eternity) before they all fall.
    the god voice has to supass *patience*... however, he is an angel really.
    your higherself must surpass *integrity*... also an angel
    and your own soul, in case you happen to hear from it (or an angel pretending to be it)... must better your *enlightenment*.

again, it won't take long to fix these voices... they are just useful information, the fact of power is your own... naturally.

further: they only know ego, so if they don't leave you in the real world/universe... then they are not in the real world! cure that insanity in yourself... in meditation!

Thank you olyris for sharing...I like your courage and honesty...keep it coming

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

thanx ia

well, i charged up a crystal in my last bid to spare them, michael in particular. they say they don't respect the human experience? oh well. so, the crystal (in the lounge room) now knows their energy and they are coming thru quite clearly. time will tell if they and i can be civil. im finding every positive in it that i can without conceding the fundamentals. maybe in heaven - such a place that god is not forgotten - they act as to muffle out the collective unconscious in hell or on earth. only reason i am still trying. anyhoo...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    thanx ia

well, i charged up a crystal in my last bid to spare them, michael in particular. they say they don't respect the human experience? oh well. so, the crystal (in the lounge room) now knows their energy and they are coming thru quite clearly. time will tell if they and i can be civil. im finding every positive in it that i can without conceding the fundamentals. maybe in heaven - such a place that god is not forgotten - they act as to muffle out the collective unconscious in hell or on earth. only reason i am still trying. anyhoo...
    Hi olyris,
    this reminds me of the time when I was so innocent that my essence did not know about fear or doubt or negativity..it was in this time I got much teaching..now I am in total fear all the time and reackt hostile to every small vibe even of good too....fear has invaded me...why I ask all the time...what is it dooing for help to me?? Is it keeping me alive or what?

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Hi olyris,
    this reminds me of the time when I was so innocent that my essence did not know about fear or doubt or negativity..it was in this time I got much teaching..now I am in total fear all the time and reackt hostile to every small vibe even of good too....fear has invaded me...why I ask all the time...what is it dooing for help to me?? Is it keeping me alive or what?
    yes same story for me... prehaps we are doing a mythe?

the angels were survived again, but they committed a theft. the archons have since reappeared. i will be waiting until my channelling document (stolen) is fully entitled mine and not satan's until i think of them seriously. if they have a way thru that crime of theirs, without me prompting them, then i say they are ok. i'm not holding my breath here. somehow i don't think so...............

yes same story for me... prehaps we are doing a mythe?

the angels were survived again, but they committed a theft. the archons have since reappeared. i will be waiting until my channelling document (stolen) is fully entitled mine and not satan's until i think of them seriously. if they have a way thru that crime of theirs, without me prompting them, then i say they are ok. i'm not holding my breath here. somehow i don't think so...............
    Hi olyris,

Can you elaborate more about the teft?

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

i wrote out channeling "to you," "love, angels" etc.
    then they went, well that's for us to be/know not for you to understand...
    and gave it to satan
    it was all about being a protagonist and ignoring hell
    apparently that's called "stealing a channel" ie selling/giving away the channel's heart - from whence the document was produced. pretty serious if you consider that lucifer and cupid both act as satan/the devil. (they gave it to the real satan).
    michael is still doing this "you are my name, no i am your name... well you don't have a sound name then" - name theft. that's the intellictual property of myself first, my family, and the authorities NOT michael.

sigh.

i wrote out channeling "to you," "love, angels" etc.
    then they went, well that's for us to be/know not for you to understand...
    and gave it to satan
    it was all about being a protagonist and ignoring hell
    apparently that's called "stealing a channel" ie selling/giving away the channel's heart - from whence the document was produced. pretty serious if you consider that lucifer and cupid both act as satan/the devil. (they gave it to the real satan).
    michael is still doing this "you are my name, no i am your name... well you don't have a sound name then" - name theft. that's the intellictual property of myself first, my family, and the authorities NOT michael.

sigh.
    Hi olyris,

I beg you pardon, I am totally comfused...1980 when I was beatened up, tortyred...on earth but also in other spheres...I was sent to the holy..where these who made me go to, to get something (maybe a soul) ..I had to go through hell....and through light...some guided me and shouted...do not look into the light...and when I retund/awakened I was blind for a period..it was this period I leaned to SEE...I was having information about that I am not my body etc..I dared to leave the man who was violent to me..but I was forced on other levels also to do something what was against my will...I do not yet know what it was....and somehow I think you might have some clues to give me....I know I was protected by archeangele Michael..when he wrapped his wings around me..I was like in a blue huge chatedral...
    So if I am wrong.. I appologize for disturbing your peace.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce