Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

I can't argue with the term "swapna", but I'm definitely not "somnambulic clairvoyant".

Here's a quote about our co-world, "We are players in a zero-sum game.". John Nash

Here's another like it: Spirit az light. having sight/vision from our soul, seeing (all senses sensing datum) through the sensa lense of our body. Incorruptible Innocence

Sounds complicated...yup. Adapting to that sensa lense is a hum-dinger, for our world' of worlds has much within which to abide by...given to wherein one uncommonly arrives...plus realizing that what is humanly satisfactory and unsatisfactory for any one in as much as is commonly acceptable mutual-treatment is the very same for us all.

There is justifiable fear in us all, but more importantly...there is in each of us a wild thing within every one...Us.

Therefore, even as pure is purely purified (Oneness @ Home), justification (not taming) is the must, that in our going~>sanctification...of your own individual free will...Comes. Thrice

Ergo, the question: By What!? sensa is the lense of our body's language?

Datum is a starting point whereof is retrievable data which wherein...lies along the way. Datum - give, something given; the fore-given •~>........Answers...

It's hard to convey the mysteriousness of our co-mystery. The diverse variances within the scope of our humanness co-create quite the odds against us. Yet, the trans-relatives within our given skews upon divinity...do not in any way, fashion or form give way to diversely varying divinities. To say THAT Divinity is Divinity as Spirit is Spirit as Soul is Soul as Earth is Earth as Sky is Sky....ad infinitum. All things within everything do not change because of our diverse variances of humanness worked/working out as our co-world. Thusly, evening out the odds thrice over.

Those three Magi concluded to be such...not because they knew each other, but rather, because they all three aspectually understood and uniquely knew the same One God/Divinity...which in turn immediately led them (as The Well-Rounded-Cencus) together upon their' One Pilgrimaged Pro-Visional Task under the same One Shining Star...Christ as Human is Human.

P.S. I ain't no one's -or- no thing's hand puppet. We all put our pants on nn take 'em off in the same manner.
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th February 2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce